FCB

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at FCB.

Interview Details – Had an informational/behavioral interview during the winter, was told I would be notified in a few months if I had moved on for final interview. 5 45 minute interviews and a 5 minute interactive resume presentation. Was offered a full-time position a week later.

Interview Question – Why FCB? Why you over others interviewing? Why AAE?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay, benefits, etc non-negotiable.

Chicago, IL

The process took 3 months - interviewed at FCB in January 2012.

Interview Details – Initially applied through the career center at my school and received an in-person, on campus interview with a non-HR employee. Interview was only 15 minutes and was basically just a personality fit. I was told I would be contacted by the recruiter at the conclusion of the interview, which meant I had moved to the next round. Then I talked over the phone with the recruiter about a week later and this was another personality fit along with a basic phone interview. After a month or so I was notified that I had been chosen to participate in a final-round interview in their Chicago office. The interview consisted of a 5 minute "interactive resume" presentation, and 5 45-minute interviews. About a month later I was notified they were not going to make me an offer.

Interview Question – What was your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at FCB in November 2011.

Interview Details – She was rude and looked down upon me even though iwas obviously smarter and more prepared than she thought i was. Her questions were simple: what's your favorite adds? Why DraftFCB? Why the school you go to? etc... Since I attend an IV, her questions were as though I was pretentious and couldn't answer the simple questions she told me about like Tell me about a time when...

Interview Questions

Assistant Account Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at FCB.

Interview Details – Had an on campus interview. It was a pretty standard advertising interview, where I was asked for examples of both good and bad advertising campaigns, a walk through my resume, skills and experiences that exemplify why I'm a good fit, why Draft specifically, and why the position. Come prepared with your personality, your stories, and your smile!

Interview Question – Tell me three things about yourself that I wouldn't get from reading your resume.   Answer Question

Worked for FCB? Contribute to the Community!