FCB

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at FCB

Interview Details – Structured interview. Great vibe.

Interview Question – What is your favorite ad and why?   Answer Question

Madison, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at FCB in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted via skype, which was very uncomfortable. The lighting in the person's office who conducted the interview was awkward, making it hard to see their face and interact with them. For this reason, a phone interview would have been better because I wouldn't have been intuitively relying on non-verbal ques as expected with skype. The interviewer also wasn't particularly friendly or interested in interviewing me.

Interview Question – Describe an advertiser that you think has effective media implementation   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took 3 months - interviewed at FCB in January 2012.

Interview Details – Had my first contact with HR in Oct. of 2011, had two phone interviews (25 minutes each) answering questions about my interest in media planning, advertising, and my past work experiences. The HR reprs were extremely nice and the questions were pretty straight forward. Then, I was flown to Chicago to interview with various employees in person. The hotel was absolutely beautiful and I received a phone call from an HR rep and a current employee the night before to answer any last minute questions. The final round consisted of 5-7 interviews with different meda employees throughout the agency. You have to take a 30 min media test in the morning (which is pretty straight forward) and you have lunch with a current employee (someone who's entry level) to have a casual conversation about what it is like to work at Draft. Everything was well organized, efficient, and helpful. This was the best interview experience I've ever had.

Interview Question – If you were (insert product), how/where would you advertise yourself?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FCB in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very organized human resources department. Consistently followed up with my inquiries. Interview process consisted of initial first round interview with HR, another HR interview, and interviews with members of the team.

Interview Question – When have you seen an advertisement that you think would be better suited in a another medium?   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FCB.

Interview Details – I had an on-campus interview with HR after submitting my resume. I heard back from the company about a week later. The interview was very casual.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult project you ever worked on?   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FCB.

Interview Details – Only 3 interviews with Media Supervisors/AMD's and one interview with HR. Interview with each person was relatively quick - only around 5 min with HR (on the phone) and about half an hour with each Supervisor and/or AMD

Interview Question – Questions were pretty straightforward and general - such as what are your weaknesses/strengths, etc.   Answer Question

Worked for FCB? Contribute to the Community!