Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FCB
- Intern (8)
- Assistant Media Planner (6)
- Assistant Account Executive (6)
- Analyst (4)
- Account Management (4)
- Media Planner (3)
- Account Supervisor (3)
- Copywriter (3)
- Internship (2)
- Strategic Analyst (2)
- Account Management Intern (2)
- Senior Account Executive (2)
- Account Services (2)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Managing Director (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Strategic Planner (1)
- Assistant Editor (1)
- Associate Account Executive (1)
- Associate Medical Director (1)
- Associate Producer (1)
- Junior Planner (1)
- SEO Manager (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- AAE (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Interview (1)
- Senior Retoucher (1)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB (Chicago, IL) in September 2008.
I was fortunate on this one because I knew a number of people there. At the time I felt like the HR folks were great. I don't think those particular folks are still there though .... It's a pretty typical BIG shop. All the typical goods and bads. Some seriously pretentious CDs, and some pretty cool ones.
- I do remember being somewhat put on the spot by one CD. He seemed really eager to appear super cutting edge. And started talking about music, which is fine. However he seemed intent on "stumping" me on the latest latest. Answer Question
Don't take the first offer. Unless it's higher than your wildest dreams.
Other Interview Reviews for FCB
Copywriter InterviewAccepted Offer
Interview process wasn't terribly difficult. Although communication was at times lacking. But that doesn't seem to be anything new in the ad world. Could go weeks without contact with their creative recruiters...then suddenly interviewing...only to go weeks again with no contact or impression of a final outcome. Inside the building, everyone I met with was nice. Did the usual interview process of thirty minutes with this person and thirty minutes with that. Did find it interesting that I seemed to interview with several people who obviously weren't looking to hire. I believe I talked to eight people in one day. Maybe three of them were into the actual interview, the rest were simply going through the motions.
- Nothing unexpected. They usual taking CD's through your work, etc. Answer Question
At the time, they weren't much for negotiating. It was basically a take it or leave it offer. If you don't want it, we'll find someone else.
Copywriter InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCB in March 2012.
DraftFCB was filled with down to earth people. The atmosphere is laid back and people are friendly enough. The interviewer was from HR and was very informative and helpful.
- What excites you about DraftFCB Answer Question