FCB Healthcare

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at FCB Healthcare in September 2014.

I found this job opening through a group on Facebook where the hiring manager posted it. I emailed her in August and then she forwarded my resume to HR, who contacted me about a month later. I was brought in for an interview the following week and 3 weeks later, I got the job offer. So total process was about 2 months.

I had an initial phone interview with HR, who then set me up with two interviews with the hiring managers.

I had two rounds of individual in-person interviews with the hiring mangers, where each person asked me about my experiences and why I would be a good fit for the job. Honestly, nothing else. I think I got lucky and had the right experiences and interests they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was tailoring my experiences to what they were looking for.   Answer Question
    HR told me how much they wanted to offer me and I said I wanted something else (a few thousand higher) and she said she'd look into it and it would probably work. And on my offer letter, it stated the salary I wanted.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FCB Healthcare in December 2011.

The interview went pretty smooth. I was interviewed by two different people, one was more nicer than the other. One ask general questions while the other seemed like she didn't want to interview me at all. She was a little bit rude not giving me the chance to "sell myself" for the position. I was turned off and glad I was not offered the position, having to work close with someone such as herself would be problems. The office is quite nice.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at FCB Healthcare in November 2011.

Overall quite a pleasant process! Got a call from HR on a Wednesday, and an in person interview was scheduled for a Friday. By Monday, I got an email asking for references and received a verbal offer on Wednesday, followed by an offer letter on Thursday.

Very quick feedback time between initial phone call for the position, scheduling of in person interview and offer. Even during the decision period, HR was very good with keeping me in the loop.

Interview Questions
    • The standard - tell me about yourself/one biggest strength/weakness. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    I just asked for a slightly higher salary than what was initially offered and they got back to me within an hour saying that it had been approved.

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCB Healthcare in October 2011.

seemingly nice internal recruiter. it's all about your book. i wanted to update mine before sharing. then she seemed to forget about me.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FCB Healthcare in October 2011.

Very quick process. Initial phone screen (with a few interview type questions included) with the HR person, followed by an in-person with the hiring manager within a week and an offer within 2 days after that.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't really have any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    The salary they offered was a bit lower than what I expected, so after receiving the offer, I called back about half a day later. During that call, I asked for about an additional $8,000 (annual) and they increased it by $95,000

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at FCB Healthcare in June 2011.

Interviewed with Associate Media Director, Media Supervisor, Media Planner and HR Recruiter in the same day. Spoke to each individual one by one, staff was very friendly and common interview questions were asked such as advertising/media background and experiences. There weren't any behavioral questions whatsoever

Overall it was a good experience but I was not offered a position.

Junior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCB Healthcare in April 2011.

Met with several creative directors and a couple HR reps. All were gracious, honest and forthcoming.

Interview Questions
    • What piece of work are you least proud of?   View Answer

Art Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FCB Healthcare in December 2009.

pleased with overall experience.

Ask higher than you feel completely comfortable with.

Digital Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FCB Healthcare.

I applied on line and then contacted a current employee for a referral. I was contacted by HR and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview covered the basics: my background, career interests, qualifications and specifics of the position. We also discussed salary requirements. Soon after, I had a panel interview with two members of Senior leadership.