FCB Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Senior CopyWriter
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FCB Healthcare in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very quick process. Initial phone screen (with a few interview type questions included) with the HR person, followed by an in-person with the hiring manager within a week and an offer within 2 days after that.

Interview Question – I didn't really have any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary they offered was a bit lower than what I expected, so after receiving the offer, I called back about half a day later. During that call, I asked for about an additional $8,000 (annual) and they increased it by $95,000

Advertising Interview

Advertising
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at FCB Healthcare in October 2011.

Interview Details – seemingly nice internal recruiter. it's all about your book. i wanted to update mine before sharing. then she seemed to forget about me.

Interview Question – why did you leave your last job.   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Senior CopyWriter
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FCB Healthcare in November 2011.

Interview Details – Overall quite a pleasant process! Got a call from HR on a Wednesday, and an in person interview was scheduled for a Friday. By Monday, I got an email asking for references and received a verbal offer on Wednesday, followed by an offer letter on Thursday.

Very quick feedback time between initial phone call for the position, scheduling of in person interview and offer. Even during the decision period, HR was very good with keeping me in the loop.

Interview Question – The standard - tell me about yourself/one biggest strength/weakness. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I just asked for a slightly higher salary than what was initially offered and they got back to me within an hour saying that it had been approved.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Assistant Media Planner
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FCB Healthcare in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview went pretty smooth. I was interviewed by two different people, one was more nicer than the other. One ask general questions while the other seemed like she didn't want to interview me at all. She was a little bit rude not giving me the chance to "sell myself" for the position. I was turned off and glad I was not offered the position, having to work close with someone such as herself would be problems. The office is quite nice.

Interview Question – What is your best attribute to your community?   Answer Question

Art Supervisor Interview

Art Supervisor
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FCB Healthcare in December 2009.

Interview Details – pleased with overall experience.

Negotiation Details – Ask higher than you feel completely comfortable with.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Assistant Media Planner
New York, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at FCB Healthcare in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Associate Media Director, Media Supervisor, Media Planner and HR Recruiter in the same day. Spoke to each individual one by one, staff was very friendly and common interview questions were asked such as advertising/media background and experiences. There weren't any behavioral questions whatsoever

Overall it was a good experience but I was not offered a position.

Interview Question – Tell me about your related experiences in the field?   Answer Question

Junior Art Director Interview

Junior Art Director
New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FCB Healthcare in April 2011.

Interview Details – Met with several creative directors and a couple HR reps. All were gracious, honest and forthcoming.

Interview Question – What piece of work are you least proud of?   View Answer

Digital Project Manager Interview

Digital Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FCB Healthcare.

Interview Details – I applied on line and then contacted a current employee for a referral. I was contacted by HR and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview covered the basics: my background, career interests, qualifications and specifics of the position. We also discussed salary requirements. Soon after, I had a panel interview with two members of Senior leadership.

Interview Question – Why are you a great fit for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for FCB Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!