FCB

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at FCB in October 2013.

Interview Details – Met them at a career fair, then was called back for an interview the next day with 2 HR representatives

Interview Question – what are you most proud of on your resume?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FCB in February 2014.

Interview Details – At University Career Fair I was told there were no open positions but they would keep my resume on file. Two weeks later I was contacted by HR because of a recent budget increase. Had two interviews that were very awkward. HR started the interview with, "Why Missouri?" - I think it was very obvious by both parties that we did not mesh well.

I had another interview set up shortly after with an account coordinator. This interview was very awkward as well.

I was told I would get a response in roughly two weeks, 24 hours later I was told I did not get the position. I was not bothered by this news.

Interview Question – Why Missouri? --- as if I picked my university based on the fact it is in BFE USA   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FCB.

Interview Details – Initially spoke to an HR representative at a college career fair. Was emailed by this person to schedule a phone interview, which went well. They asked the normal questions (your three best traits, favorite class, etc). Kept in semi-regular email contact as well, where I was assigned a (pretty difficult) assignment.

Interview Question – "What are your two most favorite and hated advertisements most recently seen?" Difficult because of all the options and the nuances of the answer.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at FCB in December 2009.

Interview Details – Did resume drop and was contacted for a in person interview. Interview questions were fairly standard..."tell me about yourself.." etc. Asked a lot of specific questions about why I was interested in advertising and why I wanted to work at draft specifically. Also asked biggest weakness etc. Was first interview so was unprepared but not too difficult.

Interview Question – Name a recent academic study you have read, why did it interest you?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FCB in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had an interview with them over Skype where I was asked questions to determine my creativity while thinking on the spot. There were only a few standard questions, the rest were questions that I had never been asked in an Interview. Make sure to know a few of their ad campaigns as they will ask a few questions regarding your favorite ads.

Interview Question – What is your favorite and least favorite ad that is currently airing?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at FCB

Worked for FCB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FCB Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by FCB employees and interview candidates.