FCB

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.8

Assistant Media Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at FCB.

Only 3 interviews with Media Supervisors/AMD's and one interview with HR. Interview with each person was relatively quick - only around 5 min with HR (on the phone) and about half an hour with each Supervisor and/or AMD

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty straightforward and general - such as what are your weaknesses/strengths, etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at FCB.

Had an on campus interview. It was a pretty standard advertising interview, where I was asked for examples of both good and bad advertising campaigns, a walk through my resume, skills and experiences that exemplify why I'm a good fit, why Draft specifically, and why the position. Come prepared with your personality, your stories, and your smile!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me three things about yourself that I wouldn't get from reading your resume.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Interview process wasn't terribly difficult. Although communication was at times lacking. But that doesn't seem to be anything new in the ad world. Could go weeks without contact with their creative recruiters...then suddenly interviewing...only to go weeks again with no contact or impression of a final outcome. Inside the building, everyone I met with was nice. Did the usual interview process of thirty minutes with this person and thirty minutes with that. Did find it interesting that I seemed to interview with several people who obviously weren't looking to hire. I believe I talked to eight people in one day. Maybe three of them were into the actual interview, the rest were simply going through the motions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. They usual taking CD's through your work, etc.   Answer Question
    At the time, they weren't much for negotiating. It was basically a take it or leave it offer. If you don't want it, we'll find someone else.

Account Supervisor Interview

Lots of attitude here. More flash than substance.

Terrible culture

Associate Medical Director Interview

multiple interviews. writing test. refused reimbursement for travel from out of town for interviews.

low salary

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FCB.

Initially spoke to an HR representative at a college career fair. Was emailed by this person to schedule a phone interview, which went well. They asked the normal questions (your three best traits, favorite class, etc). Kept in semi-regular email contact as well, where I was assigned a (pretty difficult) assignment.

Interview Questions
    • "What are your two most favorite and hated advertisements most recently seen?" Difficult because of all the options and the nuances of the answer.   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Structured interview. Great vibe.

Intern Interview

on campus recruiting, on campus interview, then u are pulled into an office interview. you will meet with like everyone on the team for 15-20 minutes, and then u await their decision.

Intern Interview

Met recruiters at career fair. Gave them my resume, received a phone call that night, then had an interview the next morning. The entire process lasted less than 24 hours.

Internship Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at FCB in June 2011.

I had a 15 minute phone interview.