FCS Software Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at FCS Software Solutions

Desktop Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at FCS Software Solutions in October 2013.

FCS calls directly off of Monster, Dice and CareerBuilder. (Sometimes FCS answers ads on Craigslist job boards.) They also contract with MDT Technical Services with two or three months contract positions. FCS also operates under many different aliases, most notably Ace Technologies and Puresoft supposedly based in San Jose, CA. (Calls likely are originating from India.)

Interview Questions
    • None. Do you have any formal education? Do you have any certifications?   View Answer
    • Do you have any disabilities?   View Answer
    No negotiation. The stated wage was $24 per hour.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FCS Software Solutions in February 2012.

Initially after applying online to the job post. The HR executive from the firm gave me call within a few hours and checked my details and scheduled an in-person interview for the next day. I reached the venue at the given time and met others who had come for the same. We were asked to complete a skill test followed by an IQ and personality test as well. Later each one was called for a 1:1 interview with the manager and the shortlisted were called for a Panel Interview. What they are looking for is the skill and passion in a candidate; someone who can stay with the company for a long period of time; very fast learner; would complete the the training and reach floor in the shortest possible time and achieve the company goals easily.

Senior Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FCS Software Solutions in November 2010.

The first round was a written test comprising of English grammar, essay, ID. After clearing the written test, there is one face-to-face round with project manager. After that, there is one telephonic round with senior manager and the final negotiation with HR.

Interview Questions
    I first got an offer which was not very attractive, I declined the offer quoting my lowest possible. They then agreed to and accepted the offer.

Worked for FCS Software Solutions? Contribute to the Community!