FCi Federal Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at FCi Federal

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FCi Federal (Martinsburg, WV).

Interview

Did not interview with anyone. Was hired over the phone and told to report to my manager the following Monday. I started work and was expected to know the job already. The person who was to train me was out of the office for most of my first 4 months there.

Negotiation

My advice is don't bother. Its not a very good company to for work. They don't care about their employees, only the money they get from government contracts.

Intermediate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCi Federal (Grand Prairie, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview with Recruiter, Second Interview via Phone with Program Manager Third Interview via Meet and Greet with potential Customer. Was asked about knowledge and experience with MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, but my 24 year Military background was never taken into consideration.

Interview Questions

• Q. What experience do you have with Government Reports? Q. What experience do you have with MS Office products/   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was non negotiable.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FCi Federal (Winchester, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

quick, management only wants to meet you. As long as you meet requirements you will be hired. HR is very friendly. They respond to emails quickly and get you the necessary paperwork to start the job and be effective. Dress professionally as this is a gov't contract. Management is very young and appear upbeat. The job description does not really explain in detail what your duties will be. They do not tell you that you have to be on 2nd shift for a long time before you can move to 1st shift. They want butts in seats and don't really care who they hire.

Interview Questions