Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FDA
- Consumer Safety Officer (17)
- Intern (11)
- Reviewer (4)
- Orise Fellow (4)
- Researcher (3)
- Student Trainee (2)
- Chemist (2)
- Program Analyst (2)
- Investigator (2)
- Research Fellow (2)
- Research Intern (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Fellow (1)
- Cst (1)
- Operations Research Analyst (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Biomedical Engineer (1)
- Microbiologist (1)
- Mathematical Statistician (1)
- Administration (1)
- Senior Reviewer (1)
- Student (1)
- Contractor (1)
- Associate (1)
- Lab Assistant (1)
- Statistician (1)
- Inspector (1)
- Program Assistant (1)
- Interdisciplinary Scientist/Engineer (1)
- Supervisory Human Resources Specialist (1)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDA in August 2015.
I had a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by a panel interview with the team members, director, deputy director and the hiring manager. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk.
- Mostly talked about what the job requirements were and how people worked in the team. Asked me why I was interested in the position. It went well, but 2 weeks later still no feedback. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for FDA
Reviewer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FDA (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2014.
A brief phone call, less than an hour, very concise and to the point. The phone interview was with the division director and all 4 of the team leaders, the director explained the mission of the division, job requirements, the team leaders asked the usual HR questions. They are a nice group of people.
- How do you deal with conflicting deadlines? Tell me a situation where you were at odds with your superior and how you dealt with it? Do you do well under pressure? Give an example. Answer Question
Reviewer InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at FDA (Silver Spring, MD).
Telephone interview in June, onsite interview in July.
- They were interested in some details of the projects mentioned in cv. Answer Question
Reviewer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FDA (College Park, MD) in March 2010.
The whole interview process took a lot of time.
- What are the positives that you bring for this job? Answer Question