FDM Group

120 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

PMO Interview

PMO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FDM Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was relly easy.
The thing about the interview process that made me nervous was the assessment test. The test was an hour long and assess your critical thinking skills. It was really nothing to worry about.

Negotiation Details – You take what they give you. No negoitation

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant

I applied online - interviewed at FDM Group in June 2014.

Interview Details – They have this very good program which you are guaranteed a job in a bulge bracket investment bank after a three month training in new york. Your job is going to be one from Java development, .net development, project management, application support. Because they really need people to do the work, it's easy to get in.

Interview Question – it won't be difficult to get in because they really need people to distribute to banks all around the world.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at FDM Group in June 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview with basic questions about why FDM and their program. Asked about career path and five years plan. when you passed, you will have assessment test with face-to-face interview on site

Reason for Declining – relocation requirement

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Financial Data Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FDM Group in May 2014.

Interview Details – 13 candidates for various position. Me and a girl are from non-tech background, so we applied for data analyst position. Most people are tech-background, and their applied positions are java developer and application support. 43000 first year salary, 60% dental, health, vision. Good opportunity to enter IT field.

Interview Question – Interview with HR head, tech manager and another person, just prepared for the exams. They have high demand for new employees, so it is worth a try.   Answer Question

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Financial Data Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview Details – Got a phone call to set up a phone interview, passed the phone interview and made a date for assessment day. Took a text for assessment day that was 2 hours, then had 3 5 minute one on one interviews with 3 different people.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself in one minute   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Contract was insane

Java Developer/Applications Supports Interview

Java Developer/Applications Supports

I applied online and interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview Details – went to office for interview, was there for 5 hrs, met with 3 different people. takes way longer than needed.

interview was fairly easy, normal questions

have to commit for 2 yrs and unsure of outlook

Interview Question – had to talk about financial news in current events   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Applications Support Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FDM Group in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1st phone interview mad easy questions about your resume and why you wanna do IT.
the assessment day was chill they brought you in and showed you what they do and how the program works. You also take the test which was 12questions/1hr mix of logical and coding questions. practice your coding. (for loops while loops that stuff)

Interview Question – couldnt get the coding questions so I didnt get into the program practice doing your coding and knowing the outputs.   Answer Question

Java Developer/Applications Supports Interview

Java Developer/Applications Supports
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FDM Group in February 2014.

Interview Details – Initial phone conversation, very friendly. Assessment day was less intimidating than I expected, their focus is entirely on trainability and aptitude, not direct knowledge. Just have a good attitude and be prepared to think on your feet.

Interview Question – The first question was "Why are you interested in IT?" It was a little difficult only because you had to answer in front of your other fellow candidates.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FDM Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – First I got a call from there HR who want to schedule a phone interview with me. Then the phone interview was pretty easy. Basically, asked about why FDM Group and why I choose to work as an IT consultant. Then they invited me to an assessment day.

Interview Question – How would you support yourself during the training weeks?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiated about if they will financial support me between the end of the training and the first placement. Even though they were likely to say no.

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FDM Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and a couple weeks later was scheduled for a phone interview. The interview was very short and not technical. After passing the phone interview I was brought in for an assessment day where other possible candidates for the FDM academy program were also present. They gave a short presentation to outline the company and the commitments needed for the program. They then gave us an assessment test that consisted of a few simple programming and logic questions. After the test came another short presentation. We were then given three short five minute interviews with three different people. Finally we were required to fill out an hr form and an anonymous feedback form.

Interview Questions

Worked for FDM Group? Contribute to the Community!