FDM Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.4

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Online application, then a HR will call you about a week after to arrange a phone interview for you. Simple questions as other said. Then, they will schedule an assessment day for you. For me, I waited about more than 10 days to receive the notice for an assessment day. And it gonna be tomorrow.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

After submitted my resume only for 2 hours, I received a call from account manager of FDM to make an appointment of phone interview. The question for phone screening is pretty simple: What do you know about FDM? Since I got help from Glassdoor, I went through it very easily. The manager also asked something in my resume of my GPA, visa status etc. explaining the salary and commitment. The next step is to schedule an on-site test and interview for general, logic and professional knowledge.

FDM Murex Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

The process was very efficient. First, you got phone interview from HR and then he/she would tell you whether got a on-site interview chance very soon. On the day of on-site interview, you would travel to the company, took three written exam and two face-to-face interview.

PMO/Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone Interview Screen: They call you and ask you what you've learned about FDM Group and why you want to work for them. In addition, what your five year plan is. (They require a two year contract so that's why they ask). After you pass the phone screen, they bring you in for an "Assessment Day." After a brief presentation about FDM, they bring you into the exam portion of the day. Here, you will be given three exams: Logic and technical questions, basic math, and a venn diagram/set notation test. Fairly simple, but I recommend brushing up on your basic long division and multiplication. For the venn diagram/set notation exam, they give you a packet explaining how to go about it, but I recommend learning this before you go in. They then give you lunch and explain their salary/benefits and go into their two year contractual agreement. Finally, you end the day with three quick interviews (each ~5 minutes) where they ask you basic interview questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

1- Phone interview: very simple main question was "What do you know about FDM?" 2- Assessment exam: 1 hour online exam,16 questions, not difficult! some logic and some simple codes. 3- Assessment Day: First the team leader introduced the FDM group, then HR manager talked about the salary and the other related materials. Then we had to do the interview with 3 persons, each 5 minutes. During this 15 minutes they asked questions about my background and passion in programming. I think the most important person was a british guy who basically ask me about my personality.

Interview Questions

• - What do you know about FDM? - Are you flexible to go anywhere in the US? - If you could have dinner with a person dead or alive, then who would it be and why? - What is your experience and background in programming? - What did you do in programming that you really like? - Tell me about yourself. - Do you believe in continuation of learning?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FDM Group in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call in 3days. The phone interview held a week later. The phone interview was very easy, they asked stuffs about what I know about the FDM Group, IT, what I would like to work at this company.

PMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FDM Group (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied Online, got a phone interview 2 days later; pretty easy (getting to you know you and more info about the company and the contractual agreement). Since i was outta NY area i sent a link with a Virtual Assessment to which i just found out today that i scored low. I was told i should re-take it in 3 months to come Assessment had a lot to do with flow diagram and pseudo code, so since am no IT geek, it proved rather tricky for me. a couple of logic questions as well

Software Developer/Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at FDM Group (Reston, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

FDM spoke to me on the phone and then over skype. This was a quick interview in which I described past experience. That was all they needed to approve me to interview with the client. The client interviewed me face-to-face at their office and approved me to work for them after a quick 40 minute round robin interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about specific Unix commands off the top of your head? What should I type if I want this result?   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

There was a quick phone interview in which I was ask to tell what I knew about the company. Then, came the in-person interview at their offices downtown. During the in-person interview I have to take 4 tests to assess my knowledge of math, logic and technical skills. Then I met with 3 employers for short interviews. The interview questions were very easy and the interviewers very respectful and friendly.

Interview Questions

• These are the questions I was asked during the interview. Would you sacrifice quality to meet a deadline? What do you think of organisational change? What are the most important issues the IT sector is facing? Do you like to work on many different projects? Is change a good thing? How do you balance your time and your time with your friends? What does success look like to you? How would you describe your perfect day at work? Describe success in three words. Would you study the same degree again? Were there any modules in your degree that you did not like?   Answer Question

Mx III Production Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview next day after resume submitted, simple and straight forward questions like what you know about FDM, are you geologically flexible within U.S; followed by assessment day within a week, tests are easy: logic (flow chart, pseudo codes, while loops, if stmt), high school math, vinn diagram; 15 mins round robin interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the major in college? What is your passion for IT? Why do you think FDM is a good fit to you?   Answer Question