FDM Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.4

Trainee - APAC Interview

I applied online - interviewed at FDM Group.

I got through a phone interview, then was invited to the main office for assessment. Simple math questions, diagram and some logical thinking question. Don't worry too much. Then was interviewed by an account manager in hong kong with skype. I was told to prepare a presentation but ended up doing something else completely during the skype intervew.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at FDM Group in August 2014.

first phone call, then phone interview then assessment day where give you a easy 2 hr test then 3 5 min long 1:1 interviews. the telephone interview was to get just information. the assessment day too a complete day. first they introduce the company with some slides and stuf then they give you 2 1/2 hr test which contains easy logic Qs.

Graduate Developer Interview

I went to a job fair in NYC, and the day after it, I received a call from FDM Group. The employer asked me if am interested in its training program. I said yes and had a short phone interview a few hours later

Interview Questions
    • regular questions, why choose FDM, why you are suitable for this positon...   Answer Question

PMO Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FDM Group in August 2012.

The hiring and interview process was relly easy.
    The thing about the interview process that made me nervous was the assessment test. The test was an hour long and assess your critical thinking skills. It was really nothing to worry about.

You take what they give you. No negoitation

IT Consultant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at FDM Group in June 2014.

They have this very good program which you are guaranteed a job in a bulge bracket investment bank after a three month training in new york. Your job is going to be one from Java development, .net development, project management, application support. Because they really need people to do the work, it's easy to get in.

Interview Questions
    • it won't be difficult to get in because they really need people to distribute to banks all around the world.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at FDM Group in June 2014.

Phone interview with basic questions about why FDM and their program. Asked about career path and five years plan. when you passed, you will have assessment test with face-to-face interview on site

relocation requirement

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FDM Group in May 2014.

13 candidates for various position. Me and a girl are from non-tech background, so we applied for data analyst position. Most people are tech-background, and their applied positions are java developer and application support. 43000 first year salary, 60% dental, health, vision. Good opportunity to enter IT field.

Interview Questions
    • Interview with HR head, tech manager and another person, just prepared for the exams. They have high demand for new employees, so it is worth a try.   Answer Question

Financial Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at FDM Group.

Got a phone call to set up a phone interview, passed the phone interview and made a date for assessment day. Took a text for assessment day that was 2 hours, then had 3 5 minute one on one interviews with 3 different people.

Contract was insane

Java Developer/Applications Supports Interview

I applied online - interviewed at FDM Group.

went to office for interview, was there for 5 hrs, met with 3 different people. takes way longer than needed.

interview was fairly easy, normal questions

have to commit for 2 yrs and unsure of outlook

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FDM Group in February 2014.

1st phone interview mad easy questions about your resume and why you wanna do IT.
    the assessment day was chill they brought you in and showed you what they do and how the program works. You also take the test which was 12questions/1hr mix of logical and coding questions. practice your coding. (for loops while loops that stuff)

Interview Questions
    • couldnt get the coding questions so I didnt get into the program practice doing your coding and knowing the outputs.   Answer Question

Worked for FDM Group? Contribute to the Community!