FDM Group

Updated Jan 18, 2015
Updated Jan 18, 2015

2.3

Data/Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FDM Group.

Applied to the company on a friday night, and as early as Monday morning I got a call from them. The interview was them asking if your okay to do the assessment with them and that the job does require relocating and being in a contract with them.

Interview Questions
    • There is only a 65% chance you will get relocated to any of the tri-states.   Answer Question

Relocation and 2 yr contract

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FDM Group in December 2014.

I applied online because I was interested in the Data analyst position. Got a phone interview withing 2 weeks.They asked a few questions, and were very forthcoming about salary, length of contract, benefits, etc. Then I was invited for the interview and info session in NYC. Overall, they were forward and transparent with the process, never mentioned anything about what would happen if i breached the contract though.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in being a data analyst   View Answer

IT Support Interview

They called me for an interview. After doing so research I noticed that you get locked into a contract for 2 years. You undergo training for a few months which is unpaid, then you get salary depending on when or if you get placed with a client. I asked them about the contract, and they danced around the question somewhat.

Java Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FDM Group.

Very Quick and easy. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Watch a presentation of the company, take a 2.5 hour assessment test. lunch break. 3 5-minute interviews. And that was the day. Interviewers only ask you behavioral questions to try to get to know you.

Interview Questions
    • Since i was applying as a Java Developer, there were some business/finance question that I was unable to answer, but i think that is fine.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

I expect after an interview to be contacted about a week later not the
    next day the average starting salary for a java developer is 20,000 higher
    I have not gone to the assessment day and will not because it see's way
    to basic for a developer job.

Interview Questions
    • I have not gone to assessment day yet but as I am
      looking for a job as a developer I asked the level of question
      and Its like CS1

Answer Question

Data Analyst Academy Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FDM Group.

I applied online for their academy program which I believe has been renamed as their Graduate Program. I specifically applied for the data analyst program. I received a call about a week later from an employer asking if I may want to change my application towards their IT analyst program due to having some programming experience, but I felt that my programming experience was too elementary to pursue anything in that direction and would like to continue with the data analyst path. She took note of that and instructed me to do some research on the company and the program and that she would call again tomorrow. The next day I was called and asked about my previous experience and what my goals for the future were. She also asked about what I had researched. After the interview she told me I would receive a call in the next few days seeing if I passed. The day after I received a call explaining that I would be able to move on to the assessment stage where I would take assessment tests and go through three interviews at their New York location. We had set up a date for my assessment but after further research into the company and program I decided to withdraw my application. Basically, the program was a two year commitment that might include a lot of travel. Other reviews I researched showed that their compensation was not great and generally advised against going with FDM.

Trainee - APAC Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FDM Group.

I got through a phone interview, then was invited to the main office for assessment. Simple math questions, diagram and some logical thinking question. Don't worry too much. Then was interviewed by an account manager in hong kong with skype. I was told to prepare a presentation but ended up doing something else completely during the skype intervew.

Graduate Developer Interview

I went to a job fair in NYC, and the day after it, I received a call from FDM Group. The employer asked me if am interested in its training program. I said yes and had a short phone interview a few hours later

Interview Questions
    • regular questions, why choose FDM, why you are suitable for this positon...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FDM Group in August 2014.

first phone call, then phone interview then assessment day where give you a easy 2 hr test then 3 5 min long 1:1 interviews. the telephone interview was to get just information. the assessment day too a complete day. first they introduce the company with some slides and stuf then they give you 2 1/2 hr test which contains easy logic Qs.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at FDM Group in June 2014.

Phone interview with basic questions about why FDM and their program. Asked about career path and five years plan. when you passed, you will have assessment test with face-to-face interview on site

relocation requirement