FDM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Management Interview

Project Management
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FDM in June 2014.

Interview Details – First round phone interview, test your communication ability.
Second round technical assessment day, three test, basic math questions, if you know a little about coding you will be fine.
Third round interpersonal interview

Interview Question – What do you think project management do   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer for Mainland China - Java Interview

Software Developer for Mainland China - Java
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FDM in December 2013.

Interview Details – There were two interviews. The first one was onsite, Wall st, Manhattan. The second one was Skype interview. The onsite interview included self introduction, and a pretty basic technical test. The Skype one covered a talk over my project and some behavioral question.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was not planning to work in China.

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at FDM in October 2010.

Interview Details – 30min company presentation+ 45min logical assessment+ about 20 min behavior questions, like Why FDM? Accept job relocation? Background?

The assesment was just like some questions about IQ, calculation.

Interview Question – Do you need sponsorship?   View Answer

Worked for FDM? Contribute to the Community!