FFE Transportation

Updated Jul 20, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at FFE Transportation

Accounting Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FFE Transportation in April 2013.

Applied online through the website. I received a call soon the next week to ask some general background information, a few behavioral questions, and that was really it. At the end of the interview I was offered the job and told to call back with my response regarding the position.

Interview Questions

Dockworker Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FFE Transportation in June 2011.

You put in the application and then they call you for an interview if you are to be determined what they are interested in at that point. Interview is okay nothing out of the ordinary. What are your strenghts and weaknesses.

No Negotiation on pay take it or leave. Hours you might be able to work with.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FFE Transportation in September 2010.

When they say call me at a certain time during the hiring process DO IT its a test to see if you will be an on time person. Have tough skin at there school...They are weeding out those that cant hack it and those that really don't want it. Watch out for other students put out as lil smurph ears to snitch on those that may be talking bad about the company. They do send out students to listen and report back on other students. That part is sad.

Interview Questions