FFE Transportation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FFE Transportation in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through the website. I received a call soon the next week to ask some general background information, a few behavioral questions, and that was really it. At the end of the interview I was offered the job and told to call back with my response regarding the position.

Interview Question – What is your biggest struggle with accounting?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Driver Interview

Driver
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FFE Transportation in September 2010.

Interview Details – When they say call me at a certain time during the hiring process DO IT its a test to see if you will be an on time person. Have tough skin at there school...They are weeding out those that cant hack it and those that really don't want it. Watch out for other students put out as lil smurph ears to snitch on those that may be talking bad about the company. They do send out students to listen and report back on other students. That part is sad.

Interview Question – Can you pass a drug test   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for FFE Transportation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FFE Transportation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FFE Transportation employees and interview candidates.