FGI Risk Interview Questions

1.8

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FGI Risk (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I gave my introduction at the career fair. Then I had a phone interview. Then second round was a 1:1 interview at the company location. I found the company location good. It had a feel of a small company.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FGI Risk (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

had a phone interview, and was followed up by and email to schedule a formal interview, bascially they said i had the job, being that the company office looked unpresentable, and a further description of the job which was no what i expected, i decided this was not the place i want to work

Interview Questions

chop shop, cold calling position

Account Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FGI Risk in August 2011.

Interview

Much more about information from your resume. What did you do in your previous employers? How many hours per week that you can do intern while you are pursuing classes in the school? What computer skills are you good at? Are you familiar with Excel?

Interview Questions

• Are you good at Excel? Such as running graphs, statements, sum-ups.   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FGI Risk in January 2009.

Interview

it was easy