FICO Interview Questions & Reviews in Birmingham, England

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FICO in February 2012.

Phone interview to cover technical questions.
    The interviewer was not too knowledgable about the topics covered as they needed some .NET skills
    Then a face to face interview with a senior manager and a director

Interview Questions
    Through an agency. Company did not really match the salary of those already employed

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FICO in March 2011.

I had an initial telephone interview with the HR Manager which lasted for about 45 minutes. We discussed the role in more detail and I answered questions about how my previous work experience would translate across. After successfully completing this stage I was invited to attend an interview with the HR Manager, the Sales Productivity Centre Manager and the Senior Pre-Sales Director (who attended via telephone). I was asked scenario based questions to establish how I would react to certain situations that would arise within the role on a day to day basis. I was also questionned in further detail about my previous experience within other companies and how I felt this would help me in the new role amongst other questions. This interview lasted approximately an hour and a half. Following this, I was told that I had successfully progressed through this stage of recruitment along with one other candidate. I was then asked to have a final telephone interview with the woman who was currently doing the position I had applied for, in order to go through the daily responsibilities in more detail. This was subsequently arranged and carried out, the telephone call lasted approximately 40 minutes. Following this, I was told that I had been sucessful in my application and offered the position. I would say that the entire process took approx 2 weeks from beginning to end, and everyone that I dealt with was extremely helpful, friendly and informative. The offices were very spacious and pleasant, and the overall impression of the culture and ethos of the company made me very keen to progress my application further.

Interview Questions
    • If you were working on several projects with different team members and you had two conflicting deadlines on one day and no one else around to provide backup support, what would you do?   View Answer
    I would say that the company are very flexible and open to consideration of relevant experience when negotiating the offer/contract. I would suggest that anyone considering an offer is open and honest with their expectations from the beginning.

Worked for FICO? Contribute to the Community!