FICO Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2014
Updated Jun 20, 2014
53 interviews

Client Partner Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at FICO in February 2012.

Detailed process over several months meeting with hiring manager, VP and current employees. As the position is home based the interviews were primarily over the phone beginning with an HR screening interview, hiring manager, Sr Director, VP and finally a face to face with hiring manager. Questions were detailed to ensure knowledge of industry and client.

Interview Questions
    • None that were unexpected and most were focused on knowledge of industry etc.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at FICO in May 2014.

meet with 4 different people, HR, software engineer, QA engineer, another engineer.
    basic questions about concept and basic coding.
    it was 3 hour interview and equality distributed with my back ground, programming skills and concept of OO programming. It was quite fare. there was several candidates

Model Dev Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at FICO in December 2012.

it is 6 rounds of interview that started with behavioral questions

Professional Services Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at FICO in March 2014.

Multiple conversations on the phone with other professional services staff, technical questions and questions about experience. Typical interview process.

Interview Questions
    Straight forward and efficient.

Test Automation Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at FICO.

Met at career fair and got called for an interview the following week. Interviewed with four different people, interviews consisted of half technical half personal details. Lasted a little over an hour. Interviewers were well prepared and very personable, felt very comfortable during the interview which helped ease a lot of the pressure.

Senior Business/Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FICO in December 2013.

2 phone interviews with PM and Product Owner, and 1 in person. Fairly laid back, discussed job background, problem stories, scenarios, ect., Discussed Job requirements, client problem, job derivative, and personal experience application.

Interview Questions
    • nothing too technical, felt that interviewers, were not as clear of what an analyst does, vs what a product owner or developer does.   Answer Question
    simple, got what I asked for

Senior Business Analyst Interview

There were three rounds, all of which were either phone or Skype interviews. Each of the managers was considerate of my time while at the same time making sure that they asked the questions they wanted to. This positive interview experience was one of the factors that I included in my final decision about this employer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FICO.

Applied online, got a call for interview within 2 weeks, had a phone screening initially then 2 more interviews on phone. No onsite.

Client Partner Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FICO.

Interesting experience. I was interviewed by five different individuals, both inside the core team and outside the core team. There seemed to be consensus from every interviewer on the relative importance of the position and the direction of the company. I had a key list of questions I asked each individual, and the answers were surprisingly consistent.

Interview Questions

Had a better offer from another firm.

Analytic Science Scientist II Interview

A head hunter initialize the contact. Then a HR person called for a phone screen. Onsite interview is followed. The team must want to fill the position desparately so the interview is quite simple.

Interview Questions
    • Bayes theorem. Make sure whatever you listed in your resume, you can explain it fully. The interviewers are nice but they can grill you bad if they want to.   Answer Question

Worked for FICO? Contribute to the Community!