FICO

53 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Partner Interview

Client Partner

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at FICO in February 2012.

Interview Details – Detailed process over several months meeting with hiring manager, VP and current employees. As the position is home based the interviews were primarily over the phone beginning with an HR screening interview, hiring manager, Sr Director, VP and finally a face to face with hiring manager. Questions were detailed to ensure knowledge of industry and client.

Interview Question – None that were unexpected and most were focused on knowledge of industry etc.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Intern Interview

Software QA Engineer Intern
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FICO in May 2014.

Interview Details – meet with 4 different people, HR, software engineer, QA engineer, another engineer.
basic questions about concept and basic coding.
it was 3 hour interview and equality distributed with my back ground, programming skills and concept of OO programming. It was quite fare. there was several candidates

Interview Question – why this position suits you   View Answer

Model Dev Interview

Model Dev

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at FICO in December 2012.

Interview Details – it is 6 rounds of interview that started with behavioral questions

Interview Question – data analysis, which data is more reliable   Answer Question

Professional Services Interview

Professional Services

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FICO in March 2014.

Interview Details – Multiple conversations on the phone with other professional services staff, technical questions and questions about experience. Typical interview process.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in working for FICO?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward and efficient.

Test Automation Interview

Test Automation

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at FICO.

Interview Details – Met at career fair and got called for an interview the following week. Interviewed with four different people, interviews consisted of half technical half personal details. Lasted a little over an hour. Interviewers were well prepared and very personable, felt very comfortable during the interview which helped ease a lot of the pressure.

Interview Question – What do you hope to get out of this position   Answer Question

Senior Business/Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Business/Systems Analyst
Fairfax, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FICO in December 2013.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews with PM and Product Owner, and 1 in person. Fairly laid back, discussed job background, problem stories, scenarios, ect., Discussed Job requirements, client problem, job derivative, and personal experience application.

Interview Question – nothing too technical, felt that interviewers, were not as clear of what an analyst does, vs what a product owner or developer does.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – simple, got what I asked for

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

Interviewed at FICO

Interview Details – There were three rounds, all of which were either phone or Skype interviews. Each of the managers was considerate of my time while at the same time making sure that they asked the questions they wanted to. This positive interview experience was one of the factors that I included in my final decision about this employer.

Interview Question – How do you handle conflict?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FICO.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call for interview within 2 weeks, had a phone screening initially then 2 more interviews on phone. No onsite.

Interview Question – Interview were really easy.   Answer Question

Client Partner Interview

Client Partner

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FICO.

Interview Details – Interesting experience. I was interviewed by five different individuals, both inside the core team and outside the core team. There seemed to be consensus from every interviewer on the relative importance of the position and the direction of the company. I had a key list of questions I asked each individual, and the answers were surprisingly consistent.

Interview Question – I was asked if ethics or money were more important.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had a better offer from another firm.

Analytic Science Scientist II Interview

Analytic Science Scientist II

Interviewed at FICO

Interview Details – A head hunter initialize the contact. Then a HR person called for a phone screen. Onsite interview is followed. The team must want to fill the position desparately so the interview is quite simple.

Interview Question – Bayes theorem. Make sure whatever you listed in your resume, you can explain it fully. The interviewers are nice but they can grill you bad if they want to.   Answer Question

Worked for FICO? Contribute to the Community!