FICO Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO (San Diego, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Good....

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at FICO in September 2011.

Interview

First of all one round of telephonic interview which consist of the basics of Language you know(Java), work experience related. If qualified, will call for 1:1. 2 technical interview followed by managerial round. If sort listed finally they will call for HR round. You will get offer letter on same day.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

I got a call from the FICO recruiter and got a face-to-face interview scheduled on the following day. When I got to the office, I was interviewed by two senior technical members. It was all technical discussion. The interview took roughly around 2hrs. After that was done, I was asked to meet the director of the project for which I was being interviewed. He asked some technical questions and asked me about the salary. After that was done I was informed to wait for a while and then I got the offer letter from the HR on the day itself.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to design a certain web application which I don't quite remember right now.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything at all. Should have negotiated better.