FICO Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at FICO in May 2009.

Good....

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Senior Software Engineer Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at FICO in September 2011.

First of all one round of telephonic interview which consist of the basics of Language you know(Java), work experience related. If qualified, will call for 1:1. 2 technical interview followed by managerial round. If sort listed finally they will call for HR round. You will get offer letter on same day.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at FICO in September 2011.

I got a call from the FICO recruiter and got a face-to-face interview scheduled on the following day. When I got to the office, I was interviewed by two senior technical members. It was all technical discussion. The interview took roughly around 2hrs. After that was done, I was asked to meet the director of the project for which I was being interviewed. He asked some technical questions and asked me about the salary. After that was done I was informed to wait for a while and then I got the offer letter from the HR on the day itself.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to design a certain web application which I don't quite remember right now.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate anything at all. Should have negotiated better.