Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FICO
- Software Engineer (6)
- Lead Consultant (5)
- Scientist I (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Consultant II (3)
- Client Partner (2)
- Senior Consultant (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Manager (2)
- Analytic Science Scientist II (2)
- Project Management Consultant II (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Analytic Consultant I (2)
- Engineer II (2)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Senior Quality Assurance (1)
- Professional Services (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Sales Support (1)
- Lead Engineer (1)
- Lead Scientist (1)
- Lead Software Engineer (1)
- FP&A Analyst (1)
- Sales Consultant (1)
- Senior Technical Manager (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Account Receivable Manager (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Technical Architect (1)
Software Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at FICO (San Jose, CA).
Applied online, got a call for interview within 2 weeks, had a phone screening initially then 2 more interviews on phone. No onsite.
- Interview were really easy. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for FICO
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at FICO (San Jose, CA) in December 2011.
First I applied online on Linkedin for this position and after 2-3 days one of their recruiters called me. We scheduled the first phone interview. It went well and about one week after the phone interview I got an email from them asking me to appear for f2f interview at San Jose office.
- What did you like in the job description that made you apply? Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at FICO (Bangalore (India)).
Good a call from the company within 5 days of application. however the attitude of the HR recruiter was horrible.Didn't answer or clarify any of my questions on role and interview process in turn he asked `what difference would it make ' and why I want these details.He was very arrogant throughout the call which got me thinking if I should be interviewing for a company that has such a horrible culture. I have spoken to recruiters from big software giants like amazon and MS and they are always polite and patient with candidates.
- I did not take up technical interviews since I was dissapointed by the experience during the pure screen call Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Declined to move ahead in the process.Did not like the attitude of HR and I received a better offer
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at FICO in December 2010.
There was a written test with 15 maths aptitude problems and 5 programming questions.
The interview had 3 rounds, 2 Tech and 1 HR. The second tech round was mainly Java and OOP concepts.
The first round focused on expertise, like Algorithms and Data Structures. The HR round mainly asked standard HR questions.
- Given a dictionary and a word, how would you find a set of anagrams from the dictionary ? What are the optimization trade-offs ? 1 Answer
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at FICO (Bangalore (India)) in October 2009.
there was a written test for one hour -- consisting of java 1.5 questions , EJB and hibernate questions
core java - thread , hashcode, equals..etc
- what is hash code Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
interviewed at FICO (Bangalore (India)) in May 2008.
Hired as part of campus hiring, consisted of 4 rounds of interview.
1. Technical round on HTML/PHP, http protocols.
2. Technical round on DS and algorithms, tree traversal, sorting and searching
3. few puzzles
4. HR round
- One puzzle on bitwise operation and another question was, what happens when you add 10ml of wine to 1l of water and back 10ml of this water to 1l of wine. Answer Question
No negotiations, fixed salary in campus.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review