FIJI Water Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at FIJI Water

Intern Interview

prompt response to set up an interview, one phone interview with HR recruiter, one in person interview with department superviser, and then a week before receiving internship offer

Interview Questions
    • How my seemingly unrelated major applies to the position and why I am interested in this field   Answer Question

Fashion Week Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FIJI Water in August 2010.

Fiji Water posted this internship in the form of a contest, the chance to win a trip to fashion week in NYC while "interning" which really meant handing out water to guests and crew. The first round had 70 people and was a short essay explaining what made you qualified. They were posted on Fiji's blog for everyone to read. Then it was narrowed down to a smaller group, at which point you were asked to send in your resume and picture. The final round was narrowed to 8 people asked to make a one minute video answering questions like "who is your favorite style icon and what would you have them wear in a fashion show?" Once these videos were posted on the blog, there was a week of voting, and the 4 people with the most votes got to go to New York.

Interview Questions
    • Who is your favorite style icon? What designer would you have them wear and what outfit would you choose?   Answer Question
    It was unpaid with the bonus of free water delivery for a year. They did pay for lunch/dinner for us regularly and bought the outfits we were required to wear and were able to keep. They also surprised us with extra tickets to shows we wouldn't have to work.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FIJI Water in February 2008.

simple process...was referred by a former work associate

Interview Questions
    • "Can you handle it on your own"....away from my fellow partners   View Answer
    simple....accepted the initial offer