FINCAD

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Quantitative Researcher Interview

Junior Quantitative Researcher
North Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FINCAD in April 2011.

Interview Details – I got a reply after two weeks of submitting my resume and cover letter. First is a short phone interview. The interviewer asked some sorting algorithm and whether I know design patterns or not.

Then I got a in-person interview with two members of the quant team. The interview consisted mostly of technical questions on probability, statistics, computer science (especially C++ and OOP), and some financial products.

I was definitely under-prepared and had to admit that despite I had relevant eduction in each of these respective areas, it has been too long since I last touched these subjects.

The interviews are very nice and pleasant to talk to, in fact, one of the interviewers actually called to let me know that I didn't get the job. Amazingly nice people. I wish I did a better job, though.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for FINCAD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FINCAD Junior Quantitative Researcher interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FINCAD employees and interview candidates.