FIS Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jun 11, 2015

3.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FIS (Norcross, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Met for 45 minutes with hiring manager, was asked a series of questions regarding my abilities as a project manager. Was asked about my strengths and weaknesses, typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a failed project?   1 Answer

NON TECHNICAL Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FIS (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

applied online about 1 or 2 months ago. Received email from HR to see if still interested in the NON TECHNICAL PM position. I replied yes and phone screen with HR. Resume passed to hiring manager and received email 3 days later wanting to set up a face to face interview. Interview was ok. I was asked specifically about my pm and face to face interactions with customers. Overall they were looking for someone with technical skills which I had. I was confused because the job req specifically stated NON TECHNICAL. Anyway I was basically told I was not what they were looking for but had a good background and that the hiring manager would keep resume on file and pass it along to their other departments that focused more on processes.

Applications Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FIS (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

Had 6 rounds of interview from the start to finish before offer was made.
    1. Interview with Hiring Director
    2. Interview with Sr. Product Director
    3. Interview with Sr. Systems Architect
    4. Interview with Sr. Program Management Director
    5. Interview with Sr. VP of R& D
    6. Closing Interview and Planning with Hiring Director

Interview Questions

• What do you think will make you stand out from the rest of your team as a true leader.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was offered and the counter offer negotiated was agreed. .