FIS Interview Questions & Reviews in Atlanta, GA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

NON TECHNICAL Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at FIS in July 2013.

applied online about 1 or 2 months ago. Received email from HR to see if still interested in the NON TECHNICAL PM position. I replied yes and phone screen with HR. Resume passed to hiring manager and received email 3 days later wanting to set up a face to face interview. Interview was ok. I was asked specifically about my pm and face to face interactions with customers. Overall they were looking for someone with technical skills which I had. I was confused because the job req specifically stated NON TECHNICAL. Anyway I was basically told I was not what they were looking for but had a good background and that the hiring manager would keep resume on file and pass it along to their other departments that focused more on processes.

Applications Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FIS in November 2012.

Had 6 rounds of interview from the start to finish before offer was made.
    1. Interview with Hiring Director
    2. Interview with Sr. Product Director
    3. Interview with Sr. Systems Architect
    4. Interview with Sr. Program Management Director
    5. Interview with Sr. VP of R& D
    6. Closing Interview and Planning with Hiring Director

Interview Questions
    • What do you think will make you stand out from the rest of your team as a true leader.   View Answer
    Salary was offered and the counter offer negotiated was agreed. .

Worked for FIS? Contribute to the Community!