FIS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at FIS

Interview Details – 5 interviews including phone interview. Not very difficult interview but had to meet a lot of people at different locations. Initial phone interview, three personal interviews, 2 phone interviews, extremely thorough background check via third party. Included blood tests etc.

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at FIS in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was an internal hire who responded to a job posting in the department. I submitted my resume and had a phone interview. The hiring manager was already familiar with me, my work, and my references so he didn't feel that a second interview was necessary.

Interview Question – I didn't have any unexpected questions and although some of them were probing, I didn't find any of them difficult. This may have just been my personal experience because the hiring manager and I were already familiar with each other and knew what to expect from one another.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We discussed salary, hours, and opportunities for growth. the conversation was straightforward on both sides. I asked for what I felt was reasonable, and since it fit into the hiring managers expectations, he accepted. My experience with hiring managers in this company is typically that openness is the best policy.

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FIS.

Interview Details – applied online and got a call within a week. phone screen with HR and scheduled another phone interview with hiring manager a few days later. phone interviewed and then scheduled onsite interview. interview took about an hour. got a call next day with offer.

Interview Question – nothing difficult or unexpected. just know yourself to sell yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is room for negotiation. you never know until you try.

Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at FIS in April 2014.

Interview Details – Had to take a Customer Service test on the computer, pretty basic questions...I was told I did very well

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for FIS?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FIS in April 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process are phone interviews, then face to face if you pass that. With face to face they will pass you around 4 times to different managers. 2 managers in each office, you are drilled about everything in this based upon the business or technical side. The last one is a robot quiz.

Interview Question – I was told by a hiring manager in an interview that she saw a lot of wasted potential.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Very Easy Interview

Systems Administrator Senior Interview

Systems Administrator Senior
Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at FIS in February 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR "recruiter."

Interview Question – The questions were all open ended. The interview was pretty much rambling conversation between myself and the "recruiter."   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at FIS in April 2013.

Interview Details – Everyone but me had a 3 or 4 part interview process. Very judgmental.

Interview Question – Being told by one of the managers that she saw a lot of wasted potential in looking at me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no.

Intern Interview

Reason for Declining – Not interested

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at FIS in April 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screen by HR, Phone Screen by department, face to face with manager.

Interview Question – Describe your 5-year plan for this department.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation permitted.

Project Manager I Interview

Project Manager I
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FIS in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Hiring Manager lasted about 45 minutes. Nothing to worry about if you know your stuff. Technical and behavioral. Cultural fit interview with staff a week later to answer cultural and behavioral type of questions.

Interview Question – What do you like the most about RUP?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Contract work offered no room for negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at FIS

Worked for FIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FIS interview questions and advice. All 108 interview reviews posted anonymously by FIS employees and interview candidates.