FIS

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.5

Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at FIS in May 2010.

I barely was asked any questions. It was a straight forward interview focusing on my past. I met with 3 people total and also had a phone interview which lasted only a few minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about how to compete against Netflix if I had my own company. It didn't add up to what I was doing.   View Answer
Simple, they never backed off.

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Product Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at FIS in February 2010.

Interviewed with a current Product Manager. Asked questions about experience and walked through resume. Questions about negotiation skills and industry knowledge. Wanted to know detailed information about career history and why each path was taken. Time was allowed for any questions I had.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where a vendor is not meeting a deadline which in turn is delaying your deadline with the customer?   Answer Question