FIS Sales Support Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FIS in January 2013.

I applied for this position online over the weekend and received a call on a Tuesday from their corporate Talent Acquisition person. A telephone interview was scheduled for later the same day with her. I was told during this call that my answers to her questions would be forwarded to the hiring manager, and he would review her notes to decide how he wanted to proceed. She called me the next day to say that the hiring manager was interested in doing a telephone interview with me himself. That call was scheduled for Friday. Shortly after the second telephone interview ended, I received another call from the Talent Acquisition person asking me to come in for an in-person interview with the two principals whom I would be supporting. That was scheduled for Tuesday of the following week.

Interview Questions
  • What would be a "deal-killer" for you.   View Answer
Unlike many other interview processes, the salary question was brought up during the first telephone interview. I stated what my salary requirements were, and was told that this was within the range that they were prepared to pay. During the final in-person interview, I was also able to negotiate a flexible work day to avoid the worst of the morning rush hour commute as well as some telecommuting options.

Worked for FIS? Contribute to the Community!