FIS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at FIS in August 2012.

Interview Details – One technical interview.
1. The guys who came to take the interview had so bad communication that i was not getting half the question they asked.
2. they try to show off that they know java in and out, but they lack in basics themselves.
3. They ask you all theoretical questions and if you say not sure or don't know the answer you get a response "you don't know this? this is basic".
4. One of the highly unprofessional interview i have attended in my life ( rather unprofessional ppl).

Even if they offered to double the salary i would have rejected there offer then and there.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected if you understand the English of these guys :)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Unprofessional company

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at FIS in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was very smooth,I was interviewed by a small panel of 2 members.They explained my role very clearly and there requirements and I cleared my 1st round of interview successfully.

Interview Questions

Worked for FIS? Contribute to the Community!