FJC Security Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at FJC Security

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Floral Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FJC Security (Floral Park, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call to schedule an interview two weeks after. First meet with a man from HR to introduce the company and describe the position. After that, meet with another man who is working with the hiring department. The guy from HR said he'll contact me the result after 3~4days but never receive an update. Sent several emails but never receive a response.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too hard. Only asked some background questions.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FJC Security (New York, NY).

Interview

Your company won the contract. The guard was inform to apply at F.J.C office .I arrived after work filled out the application and submitted it with the document required my f.j.c. Comply with the drug test .Had a interview with two personal of F.J.C was give a policy for sexual harassment and anti -discrimination to sign. I spoke to account manager Ms.Tania Wells who inform me that she my account manager and a was given A schedule and contact number for her and dispatch.

PSO Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at FJC Security.

Interview

the hiring and interview consisted of background check, oc training, weapons qualification and physical test. must do an 8 hour training every year to maintain your armed guard license. you must take an cpr and aed renewal class every year and also an oc training course,

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Floral Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FJC Security (Floral Park, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Was brought in for an interview, but i believe an internal candidate was already "pre-selected" and they had to post the job so they are an equal opportunity employer. - The Interview was rather quick and was kind of like a formalilty, as there was no real chance for me to ask questions or provide my thoughts on what i can do.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions by the interviewer using jargon and abbreviations, which seemed unprofessional to me, as what she was talking about was something i knew alot about, but did not call it the same thing. When i asked what she meant? she seemed to be angry that i didnt know what she meant   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FJC Security (Melville, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Filled out application an.d had job. There was no interview

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at FJC Security (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

horrible. my interviewer died before he hired me so i had to go through it again

Negotiation

there was none