FLSmidth

3.1

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FLSmidth in November 2011.

1. Submitted resume at the Career fair
    2. Interviewed next day
    3. Received no letter since then

They had opening in Hydro metallurgy and I was interviewed for an R&D position. The R&D center is being set up. The interviewer was very open and assured me to send my resume and other supporting documents like published papers, unofficial transcript to the concerned R&D executive. I received an e-mail also to send my updated resume to the concerned R&D HR hiring officer. I sent my updated resume and since then it is 3 months and I heard nothing from them.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you left your previous job in steel industry and joined PhD and again going to join an service industry?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FLSmidth in April 2014.

Contacted by hr manager,followed by hr interview,technical interview and final interview was taken by some senior employee from denmark,the whole recruitment process is very sluggish,they try to exploit the employee.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed description of sprocket chain mechanism,autocad 2d,pro-e terms !   Answer Question

Poor working conditions,low growth opportunity,low salary hike,dirty politics by management,2 or 3 fatalities every year !

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at FLSmidth.

Couple of rounds of interview : One technical, after tht managerial and HR rounds are mere formality

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

The Internal recruitment team supports filing of positions at all levels right from trainee to VP. The interviews are organised and candidates are treated well. a rosy picture about the organization is provided and the hiring/interviewing manager acts with utmost professinalism and appears ethical and just. It inspires candidates to join.

Interview Questions
    • No such questions which are extremely intellectual are asked.. the general communication skills of most of the managers are just above average.   Answer Question

Corporate Functions, Copenhagen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FLSmidth.

Sent application and cv. Week after deadline contacted by the manager. Personal interview with the manager - mainly about my qualifications. Few days later - personality test to be answered online (SHL, I mean it). Then - an interview with the HR manager concerning test, hiring manager and a director- questions mainly about my personality, readiness to travel and why FLSMidth.

Interview Questions
    • To give clear and precise reasons, why FLSmidth.   View Answer
    Clear and professional. They give high salaries.

Senior Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at FLSmidth in September 2010.

Technical, MR & HR. mostly job openings are through employee referrer. interviews are manageable with strong base knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • we cant able to give more than what your are earning now. are you willing to join the company   View Answer
    negotiate as much as you can. once you came in your increments are very less.

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at FLSmidth in March 2009.

I cannot remember any difficult questions, we just had a nice and open conversation.

Interview Questions
    • In FLS it has all to do with who you know and who recommend you. The interview is a formality where they look you in the eyes and see if you know what you are talking about.

View Answer
    they sent me an email with the offer.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FLSmidth in January 2009.

written, sofware test and personal interview

Interview Questions
    first company and first offer and field of working

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FLSmidth in November 2008.

easy going, personal interview

Interview Questions
    • denmark is a cold country, do you really think you can stay/live here?   Answer Question
    i could not negotiate