FM Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Engineer Interview

Account Engineer
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FM Global in December 2010.

Interview Details – This was an internal posting. I placed my application online with our HR department, got selected for a face to face interview with my direct boss and the head of underwriting in our office. After successful interviews, I received an offer about 2 weeks later, once all interviews were completed.

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit on the account side of the business?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FM Global

Worked for FM Global? Contribute to the Community!

FM Global Videos

FM Global – Why Work for Us?

An Insurance Company Unlike Any Other FM Global is proud to be an uncommon insurance company. Our engineering-based approach to underwriting, loss prevention, and risk management defines our unique offering, as well as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FM Global Account Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FM Global employees and interview candidates.