FM Global

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Engineer Interview

Woodland Hills, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at FM Global in November 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed in person for a position in one city, but that was full, so they referred me to another office to do a phone interview. After asking for transcripts and a letter of recommendation, they turned me down without wanting to meet with me in person.

Interview Question – What are 5 things one of your former employers would say about you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FM Global

Worked for FM Global? Contribute to the Community!

FM Global Videos

FM Global – Why Work for Us?

An Insurance Company Unlike Any Other FM Global is proud to be an uncommon insurance company. Our engineering-based approach to underwriting, loss prevention, and risk management defines our unique offering, as well as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FM Global Risk Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FM Global employees and interview candidates.