FMC Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015
Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.8

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

4 interviews of 2 people each. Each person focused on a different competency. Hiring manager focused on competences most critical to job.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard. Asked a few questions on company and division vision/mission/goals. Company vision clearly posted online. Division vision came from initial discussions prior to interview plus more details from asking during face to face interviews.   Answer Question

Analytical Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FMC (Ewing, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied this position (analytical chemist) on line and received phone interview request in a week. The phone interview was about 30 minutes. I was asked to describe my research, why I like this positon, what career goal is, my experience with the techniques this position required.

Finance/Controllers/Treasury/Tax Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Decent, straight-forward process. First there is a screen and then an in-person interview that should take at least three hours

Interview Questions

• None, they were all fairly expected. Be prepared to talk about your abilities. And be relaxed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I made the mistake of not negotiating, as the offer blew me away at the time and I was excited to get the job.

Clinic Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FMC (Abingdon, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

the interview process wasn't that difficult. it only took two days and was over before it started for me because i was told that if i wanted the position all i had to do was apply.... one small problem though the pay was not suffiecent of an increase for me to take the postion

the offer was too low

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruiting. After 1-1 interview on campus, had 1-1 interviews with 8 directors at headquarters. Questions are mostly behavioral and about past experience. Also, a lot of "why" questions were asked. Having good understanding about the company's business and the industry would impress you. Asking good questions is also important.

Associate Strategy Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FMC in October 2010.

Interview

2 1:1 interviews with head of HR and a VP. Interview with VP consisted in discussion of resume, plus a quick market sizing problem. Interview with HR was more challenging. Wasn't enough prepared. Be prepared to articulate clearly why you wanna do the job and why that company.

Interview Questions

• If your boss asks you to send a worker in a country at war. What would be your answer?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with technical contact. Later face to face interview with hiring manager and and hiring managers manager. HR interview to review your personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

little hard. will not have good raise.

CD Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FMC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2009.

Interview

I had a total of 3 interviews and they were quite long. The first one was HR, the last 2 were presentation type.

Control Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at FMC (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

1:- Telephonic Interview
    2:- Face to Face Inteview

Interview Questions

• Description of Project and role in the project.   1 Answer
    • Role in the project.   1 Answer

Site Maintenance Manager Green River Wy Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FMC in July 2014.

Interview

Very focused on safety. You are required to use the hand rail up and down the stairs. Seems like a over reaction considering there were only 5 steps. But it there focus. Has a two person phone interview and one week later a face to face. Did not get to see any of the operations or plants I would be managing. Interview with 5 people. The grueling 2 hour interview with HR was total torture. 4 weeks later still being told to wait. They are interviewing the whole world looking for someone willing to accept a low salary. Used ladders to catch job, stated $123 - $200K, salary has know been removed looking for low cost employees I guess. Cost of living (housing) is very very high. Was told relocation included buying house. But relocation package ended up being a grant of money, relocate and temp house yourself.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was only interested in the position for short term gain and would be moving on real quick.   4 Answers

To many lies about the relocation package. Told me everything I wanted to known hoping to lure me in. Did not work. Be very careful and ask a lot of quesitons