FMC Technologies

FMC Technologies Network Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FMC Technologies in November 2008.

A recruiter interviewed me, initially, over the phone just to go through my background. After that, I was asked to come to FMC for another one on one interview with the hiring manager as well as HR.

About 3 days later, I got a call from the recruiter that FMC wants to see me again but this time, it would be a conference call with the guys in Houston. After I had my group interview with Houston which took a little over an hour, I came away impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of all interviewers.

Then a week later, I received a call from the hiring manager and was given a verbal offer.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about FMC and why do you think you're a good fit?   Answer Question
Depending on your position, that dictates how much leeway you have during negotiation.
I was able to negotiate the allowance.