FMC Technologies

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at FMC Technologies in November 2009.

Interview Details – Long. HR was an absolute JOKE!

Negotiation Details – Difficult

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FMC Technologies in June 2008.

Interview Details – I applied for a job that was way over my head as far as required experience, at the direction of my referral. I was called within a few days to set up a face to face interveiew with various managers in the department which I would be working. During the interview process, I was given specific direction on the next step in the interview process. I wore a suit and tie to the interview even though the dress code is business casual. Was asked engineering questions and about my experience. There was no "trick" questions and people were straight forward and honest.

Interview Question – Have you had any experience dealing with customer who don't adhear to a design freeze?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Company would not negotiate with offer given.

Interviewed at FMC Technologies

Interview Details – Interview was good.
Very Professional
Places a lot of emphasis on references

Worked for FMC Technologies? Contribute to the Community!