FMC Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at FMC Technologies in November 2009.

Interview

Long. HR was an absolute JOKE!

Negotiation

Difficult

Other Interview Reviews for FMC Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FMC Technologies (Houston, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

I applied for a job that was way over my head as far as required experience, at the direction of my referral. I was called within a few days to set up a face to face interveiew with various managers in the department which I would be working. During the interview process, I was given specific direction on the next step in the interview process. I wore a suit and tie to the interview even though the dress code is business casual. Was asked engineering questions and about my experience. There was no "trick" questions and people were straight forward and honest.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience dealing with customer who don't adhear to a design freeze?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Company would not negotiate with offer given.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was good. Very Professional Places a lot of emphasis on references