FOLIOfn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Interview

Vice President
McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at FOLIOfn in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very confusing and disorganized process. Most of the folks that I spoke with spent much of their time talking in code about their difficult environment, culture and CEO. It was mentioned that they had turned over their CCO, VP of Service, CFO, CMO , CTO, etc. and other key positions.

Interview Question – Assume that you have joined a company that is being run by a difficult CEO that does not support financial discipline, departmental budgets or any standard use of business metrics -"How would you proceed and give an example of how you overcame these challenges before?"   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at FOLIOfn

Interview Details – Very smooth, nice interview process. HR staff was very helpful.

Interview Question – Very fair questions.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
McLean, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FOLIOfn in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online through my schools college career website. A few weeks later I was called back by a recruiter and given more information about the position. I then was scheduled for a brief phone interview, it lasted for about 20 minutes. A days later I was invited to come to the office where I had four separate 1:1 interviews with the highest ranking officers of the company. The interview was almost entirely fit with very little technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Worked for FOLIOfn? Contribute to the Community!