Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FOLIOfnMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at FOLIOfn in September 2014.
Initial phone interview with the recruiter and the head of the division. Then in-person interviews with Dept head, Manager and team member. They were all very friendly and very informative about the role. Asked general questions about my previous role and why I was looking to move. Seemed like an open and cool type of place.
- Why are looking to leave your current organization? Where do you want to go from this role? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at FOLIOfn (McLean, VA) in August 2013.
Very confusing and disorganized process. Most of the folks that I spoke with spent much of their time talking in code about their difficult environment, culture and CEO. It was mentioned that they had turned over their CCO, VP of Service, CFO, CMO , CTO, etc. and other key positions.
- Assume that you have joined a company that is being run by a difficult CEO that does not support financial discipline, departmental budgets or any standard use of business metrics -"How would you proceed and give an example of how you overcame these challenges before?" 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at FOLIOfn (McLean, VA) in May 2010.
I applied online through my schools college career website. A few weeks later I was called back by a recruiter and given more information about the position. I then was scheduled for a brief phone interview, it lasted for about 20 minutes. A days later I was invited to come to the office where I had four separate 1:1 interviews with the highest ranking officers of the company. The interview was almost entirely fit with very little technical questions.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review