FOX Broadcasting

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Communications Intern Interview

Corporate Communications Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Interview Details – I applied through the fox website and was contacted by the coordinator. Interviewed at Fox Studios with the coordinator/supervisor of my department. Very comfortable interview. Asked basic behavioral questions about my interests and why I wanted to do corporate communications. I had no previous experience coming into it, but just show personality.

Interview Question – What project have you worked on that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Interview Details – Had an interview with the HR first. He ask few general questions. Next was interview with the supervisor who I was going to work for. It was her first time giving interview. She was very chill. Didn't have a lot of expectations because it was for an intern position.

Interview Question – They didn't ask any questions that was difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Master Chef Interview

Master Chef

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Interview Details – I called and said I was a master chef. After a working out logistics, I was flown in for an interview. I displayed my molecular gastronomy skills and they were blown out of the park.

Interview Question – What is the most complex dish you've created?   Answer Question

Publicity Intern Interview

Publicity Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on the website and came in for only 1 interview. I met with two of the publicists who I would be reporting to. They were very casual in demeanor and did not care to grill me on my past experiences. They really wanted to get to know me and make sure I would vibe with them.

Interview Question – I was asked how my friends would describe and why I would be good for the role. I also had to list my favorite tv shows and tell them my knowledge of FOX tv shows.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Cannot negotiate salary

Commercial Administrator Interview

Commercial Administrator

I applied online and interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Interview Details – There was an initial screening interview that I was told would take 15 minutes, but only took about 4 minutes. Next was an in person interview with about 7 people.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions. They mostly asked questions about my resume.   Answer Question

Accounting/Finance Rotational Program Interview

Accounting/Finance Rotational Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Interview Details – Scheduled for a 30 minute phone interview. Recruiter called 10 minutes late. All behavioral questions, but didn't seem interested in any of responses and continued to ask question after question. Interview lasted 10 minutes.

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed by the Content Manager and Development Director. Then I was interviewed separately by both the Art Director and VP.

Interview Question – They asked me what is my favorite sites.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in May 2011.

Interview Details – 4 round interview. 2 interviews each over 2 days.

Interview Question – What is the difference between the cultures of your previous employeers   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation

Director Interview

Director
Beverly Hills, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for position online. Received a phone call from Human Resources as first interview. In person interview with senior management followed. Presentation/ Case Study was required. All people I interviewed with was very professional, kind and sympathetic. Feedback was given when requested. Overall experience was great.

Interview Question – How would you deal with employees that would not comply with your requests?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in May 2009.

Interview Details – Everyone was really low key. Very easy questions

Interview Question – Describe your consumption habits   Answer Question

Worked for FOX Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!