FOX Broadcasting Interview Questions

2.5

Corporate Communications Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

I applied through the fox website and was contacted by the coordinator. Interviewed at Fox Studios with the coordinator/supervisor of my department. Very comfortable interview. Asked basic behavioral questions about my interests and why I wanted to do corporate communications. I had no previous experience coming into it, but just show personality.

Interview Questions
    • What project have you worked on that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Had an interview with the HR first. He ask few general questions. Next was interview with the supervisor who I was going to work for. It was her first time giving interview. She was very chill. Didn't have a lot of expectations because it was for an intern position.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask any questions that was difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Master Chef Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

I called and said I was a master chef. After a working out logistics, I was flown in for an interview. I displayed my molecular gastronomy skills and they were blown out of the park.

Publicity Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in November 2012.

Applied on the website and came in for only 1 interview. I met with two of the publicists who I would be reporting to. They were very casual in demeanor and did not care to grill me on my past experiences. They really wanted to get to know me and make sure I would vibe with them.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how my friends would describe and why I would be good for the role. I also had to list my favorite tv shows and tell them my knowledge of FOX tv shows.   Answer Question
    Cannot negotiate salary

Commercial Administrator Interview

I applied online - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

There was an initial screening interview that I was told would take 15 minutes, but only took about 4 minutes. Next was an in person interview with about 7 people.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions. They mostly asked questions about my resume.   Answer Question

Accounting/Finance Rotational Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Scheduled for a 30 minute phone interview. Recruiter called 10 minutes late. All behavioral questions, but didn't seem interested in any of responses and continued to ask question after question. Interview lasted 10 minutes.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in November 2010.

Interviewed by the Content Manager and Development Director. Then I was interviewed separately by both the Art Director and VP.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in May 2011.

4 round interview. 2 interviews each over 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between the cultures of your previous employeers   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in April 2011.

Applied for position online. Received a phone call from Human Resources as first interview. In person interview with senior management followed. Presentation/ Case Study was required. All people I interviewed with was very professional, kind and sympathetic. Feedback was given when requested. Overall experience was great.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with employees that would not comply with your requests?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in May 2009.

Everyone was really low key. Very easy questions

Interview Questions

Worked for FOX Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!