FOX Broadcasting

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

2.6

Fox Tax Interview

The process was a two-round interviewing process, first round was with the International team and then Cable team. they hire interns yearly and you don't get to choose which team you want to be part of. After your interviewing process, they will let you know which team you are placed in.

Production Assistant Interview

I had a friend that worked here, so he initially got me in the door. After that, I got a scheduled interview and it went really well. The atmosphere was laid back, but still very serious. I thought that their might be a lot of opportunity here, but I was wrong. The people there are happy there and they are not looking to give up their jobs. As with most competitive atmospheres, it sits up there with the best.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't asked many difficult questions, however it was a lot like playing golf with someone new.. You are going to spend a lot of time getting to know the person and them trying to get into your head.   Answer Question
    It was an entry level position so the pay was pretty bare.

Copy Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Received a phone call, they wanted me to be in either the next day or the following week, only provided with two options with zero flexibility.

Stated that I needed to consult my schedule since this was a quick time frame and would reach back out within the day. After calling back after rearranging my schedule I was then told that they would no longer like to consider me for the position. Overall, a very unprofessional experience.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FOX Broadcasting in September 2014.

The interview process was more informal than I would have thought. I interviewed at the Pittsburgh location though (keep that in mind) I met with 2 gentlemen and was asked to fill out an online application beforehand or I would not be granted access to the building for the interview. The online application was just a review of my previous employment and history.

Interview Questions
    • They asked in my past sales experience how I had managed to get by the "gatekeepers" or receptionist screening calls. I was disappointed in myself that I didn't have a better answer prepared   View Answer

Corporate Communications Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

I applied through the fox website and was contacted by the coordinator. Interviewed at Fox Studios with the coordinator/supervisor of my department. Very comfortable interview. Asked basic behavioral questions about my interests and why I wanted to do corporate communications. I had no previous experience coming into it, but just show personality.

Interview Questions
    • What project have you worked on that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Had an interview with the HR first. He ask few general questions. Next was interview with the supervisor who I was going to work for. It was her first time giving interview. She was very chill. Didn't have a lot of expectations because it was for an intern position.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask any questions that was difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Master Chef Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

I called and said I was a master chef. After a working out logistics, I was flown in for an interview. I displayed my molecular gastronomy skills and they were blown out of the park.

Commercial Administrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

There was an initial screening interview that I was told would take 15 minutes, but only took about 4 minutes. Next was an in person interview with about 7 people.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions. They mostly asked questions about my resume.   Answer Question

Accounting/Finance Rotational Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Scheduled for a 30 minute phone interview. Recruiter called 10 minutes late. All behavioral questions, but didn't seem interested in any of responses and continued to ask question after question. Interview lasted 10 minutes.

Publicity Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FOX Broadcasting in November 2012.

Applied on the website and came in for only 1 interview. I met with two of the publicists who I would be reporting to. They were very casual in demeanor and did not care to grill me on my past experiences. They really wanted to get to know me and make sure I would vibe with them.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how my friends would describe and why I would be good for the role. I also had to list my favorite tv shows and tell them my knowledge of FOX tv shows.   Answer Question
    Cannot negotiate salary