FOX Broadcasting Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Aug 3, 2015

3.1

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

General questions, was asked to recite details from resume without looking at resume. Overall good experience, be prepared for lots of specific questions, do not think you can wing.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

it was a really long process. had to meet all potential supervisors and it was more of a group intervie but the people were great, great personalities no awkwardness. also had to meet the human resources department head before conducting other interviews. they also had me do three different tests for skills, grammar and typing

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

A series of two to five managers will meet with you in a total of two to four interviews at their offices on the lot. Some of these interviews serve to get to know one another and others serve to know if you are a right fit for the company and this position.

Interview Questions

• DO you see yourself with this company for years to come?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

4 round interview. 2 interviews each over 2 days.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the cultures of your previous employeers   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Beverly Hills, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied for position online. Received a phone call from Human Resources as first interview. In person interview with senior management followed. Presentation/ Case Study was required. All people I interviewed with was very professional, kind and sympathetic. Feedback was given when requested. Overall experience was great.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with employees that would not comply with your requests?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by the Content Manager and Development Director. Then I was interviewed separately by both the Art Director and VP.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Everyone was really low key. Very easy questions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Century City, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions along with a review of my past experiences and decision choices. Overall, very laid-back culture.