FOX News

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FOX News in May 2013.

Interview Details – At a recruiting fair- prescheduled interview. Asked questions such about my resume, what I do in my spare time, what I know about the company, what shows by Fox do I watch and most obviously, why fox?

Interview Question – Why fox over other news channels?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at FOX News in February 2014.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting online application, then contacted for a phone interview through campus recruiting as well.

Interview Question – Who is your favorite FOX News anchor?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FOX News in March 2013.

Interview Details – The HR called me and had a phone interview. Basically just went over my resume and asked the projects I did.

Interview Question – Who is your favorite anchor?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The internship is non-pay and only for credits.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at FOX News in November 2012.

Interview Details – I applied on their website, submitting my resume and cover letter. Eventually, I was emailed and asked to set up a phone interview with an HR representative. The interview was rather brief, and mostly involved going over my resume and asking me to evaluate some things, in addition to the usual question along the lines of "Why Fox News?." I was offered the position through email a couple weeks later.

Interview Question – Rather straightforward. The only question that caught me off guard slightly was when they asked to name my favorite anchor on fox news. Truth be told, I never watch.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FOX News in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty straightforward. The interviewer just read lines off of my resume and asked me to elaborate a bit. The interviewer also asked who my favorite Fox News anchor was and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at FOX News

Interview Details – Applied through the CIC Career fair in NYC and was requested for an in person interview. Had no idea what position I was interviewing for or what department. The interview lasted for approximately 15 minutes. The recruiter was very friendly and mostly asked me questions about the information that was on my resume. Two months passed after my interview with no communication and then I received the offer.

Interview Question – Asked my why I choose to go to my university.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at FOX News in January 2012.

Interview Details – Apply online, receive an email requesting an interview, conduct phone interview

Interview Question – Who was your favorite anchor and why?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at FOX News.

Interview Details – Internship hiring process was seamless. Applied online and received an email for a phone interview within two weeks. Phone interview was relatively easy and probably didn't last more than 15 minutes. Asked when I would hear whether or not I got the internship, and didn't hear back. I emailed the person who interviewed me and received a phone call within that week telling me I had the internship.

Interview Question – How do you get your news and a daily basis and from where?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FOX News in November 2011.

Interview Details – Was asked to go over my resume and asked questions such as what my favourite shows and anchor were. Where do I primarily get my news from, What I had done in class at school and what my major was about.

Interview Questions

Worked for FOX News? Contribute to the Community!