FOX News

Profile Unclaimed

FOX News Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at FOX News.

Very detailed and long process- went through five different interviews. The process is very lengthy and competitive. You interview up the ladder as well meeting with coordinators to publicists to VP's of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Dealing with crisis mainly within the breaking news atmosphere   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FOX News

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FOX News in February 2014.

Campus recruiting online application, then contacted for a phone interview through campus recruiting as well.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FOX News in May 2013.

At a recruiting fair- prescheduled interview. Asked questions such about my resume, what I do in my spare time, what I know about the company, what shows by Fox do I watch and most obviously, why fox?

Intern Interview

Applied through the CIC Career fair in NYC and was requested for an in person interview. Had no idea what position I was interviewing for or what department. The interview lasted for approximately 15 minutes. The recruiter was very friendly and mostly asked me questions about the information that was on my resume. Two months passed after my interview with no communication and then I received the offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FOX News in March 2013.

The HR called me and had a phone interview. Basically just went over my resume and asked the projects I did.

Interview Questions

The internship is non-pay and only for credits.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FOX News.

Internship hiring process was seamless. Applied online and received an email for a phone interview within two weeks. Phone interview was relatively easy and probably didn't last more than 15 minutes. Asked when I would hear whether or not I got the internship, and didn't hear back. I emailed the person who interviewed me and received a phone call within that week telling me I had the internship.

Interview Questions
    • How do you get your news and a daily basis and from where?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FOX News in November 2012.

I applied on their website, submitting my resume and cover letter. Eventually, I was emailed and asked to set up a phone interview with an HR representative. The interview was rather brief, and mostly involved going over my resume and asking me to evaluate some things, in addition to the usual question along the lines of "Why Fox News?." I was offered the position through email a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Rather straightforward. The only question that caught me off guard slightly was when they asked to name my favorite anchor on fox news. Truth be told, I never watch.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FOX News in January 2012.

Apply online, receive an email requesting an interview, conduct phone interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FOX News in November 2011.

Was asked to go over my resume and asked questions such as what my favourite shows and anchor were. Where do I primarily get my news from, What I had done in class at school and what my major was about.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FOX News in October 2011.

The interview was pretty straightforward. The interviewer just read lines off of my resume and asked me to elaborate a bit. The interviewer also asked who my favorite Fox News anchor was and why I wanted to work there.