FOX News Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 4, 2014
39 interviews

2.8

Internship Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FOX News.

I applied online for the internship and got an email back the next day that they were interested in interviewing me. A couple of days later I had the interview.

College Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at FOX News in September 2013.

Interview process was easy. They came to my campus and held on campus interviews. Asked your basic questions: why Fox News, what are your weakness's, what are you interested in etc. Interviewed in September and got the job offer in April

Interview Questions
    • "What can you contribute to Fox News that no other candidate can?"   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Digital Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FOX News.

Submitted a resume and had one phone interview. Heard a week later about the position. Gave me time to think about the position before I accepted. All digital positions are in New York, no negotiations

Interview Questions
    • Very simple interview - behavioral questions and asked how I would improve the Fox News website   View Answer
    Internships are unpaid! No negotiation

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at FOX News in March 2014.

Submitted resume and cover letter on the company's website. Contacted one month later for an in-person interview. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. Went over resume, extracurriculars, and past experience. Questioned about career ambitions, as well as interest and knowledge of the network. Interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. Summer program was explained. The Summer program is extremely competitive and I was encouraged to apply again in the Fall if I was not offered a position.

Graphic Designer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at FOX News.

Pretty routine. Met with HR, then manager of department. Got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
    The offered, I countered and we came to an agreement somewhere in the middle

Video Editor/Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at FOX News.

I was contacted a few weeks after applying, and was contacted by a recruiter for Fox News. We set up an interview, and I met with the recruiter and then the department head. Everyone was very friendly and professional. We had our interview, was given a tour, and everything went smoothly. As the position required some writing, I was given an assignment which I completed on time. Unfortunately, I was not chosen for the position, as an internal candidate was hired. It took about a month to hear back. The experience was fine, even though I didn't get the job. I don't have any major complaints.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked by the recruiter, "Which Fox News anchor do you feel is 'fair and balanced'?"   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Phone conversation, then in-person with HR. Typically you'll meet your potential futire boss right after for a detailed interview process

Interview Questions
    • seems simple, but: "What's your favorite news story of today?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at FOX News in May 2013.

At a recruiting fair- prescheduled interview. Asked questions such about my resume, what I do in my spare time, what I know about the company, what shows by Fox do I watch and most obviously, why fox?

Lead Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FOX News in January 2014.

Typical interviews with peers, manager, and manager's managers, plus one very bizarre ambush by the HR recruiter who had me to stop by to complete paperwork, but then conducted an interview. The interview and the subject matter wasn't unreasonable by any means, but being ambushed with it was. Negotiations were a little unpleasant (perhaps I'm biased since I didn't get what I asked for.

Interview Questions

The people were great, the job would have been fun. But the money was truly terrible and I worry about the harm this brand would do to my CV.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at FOX News in February 2014.

Campus recruiting online application, then contacted for a phone interview through campus recruiting as well.

Interview Questions

Worked for FOX News? Contribute to the Community!