FOX Sports Sales Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FOX Sports in October 2011.

Interview

Two sets of pretty standard behavioral/situational interviews. First interview was about half an hour long with a VP and a Planner. The second was with a VP and two Planners. A lot of tell me about a time ____ questions. They were also very interested in me as a person, including my personality. Make sure to be sincere and share as much of your personal stories as you feel comfortable. Finally, I was surprised that they didn't mind my not being into sports. I thought that would be a huge barrier, but it didn't turn out to be true.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced office politics and how you handled the situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for FOX Sports

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FOX Sports in March 2009.

Interview

Very supportive, asking about my future and the things i wanted to do. Trying to match my interests with the open opportunities at F S W while asking me about my past experience. we talked for about thirty or fourty minutes until we agreed that the position would be a great fit based on my interests.

Interview Questions