FOX Sports

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FOX Sports in October 2011.

Interview Details – Two sets of pretty standard behavioral/situational interviews. First interview was about half an hour long with a VP and a Planner. The second was with a VP and two Planners. A lot of tell me about a time ____ questions. They were also very interested in me as a person, including my personality. Make sure to be sincere and share as much of your personal stories as you feel comfortable.

Finally, I was surprised that they didn't mind my not being into sports. I thought that would be a huge barrier, but it didn't turn out to be true.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you faced office politics and how you handled the situation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. It was take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at FOX Sports in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very supportive, asking about my future and the things i wanted to do. Trying to match my interests with the open opportunities at F S W while asking me about my past experience. we talked for about thirty or fourty minutes until we agreed that the position would be a great fit based on my interests.

Interview Question – Background experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for FOX Sports? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FOX Sports Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FOX Sports employees and interview candidates.