FTI Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

3.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Pass/Fail exhaustive data management test - including converting 3 flat files with millions of lines of data into trended financial statements for a healthcare system.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was eager to make the move, and I accepted the initial offer.

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (San Francisco, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

I met with 2 other analyst and 3 senior staff members. Interview consists of a case study to test your qualitative and quantitative skills

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Cv and covering letter application followed by an online maths test which wasn't too hard. Then invited to an assessment day with a very difficult non calculator maths test, verbal reasoning test and writing test along with a group task. Final stage is 3 1 to 1 interviews and an excel case study assessing the loss to a business from the breach of contract by another. Interviews were 1 CV, 1 based on the case study and 1 with a Senior MD where they can cover anything they like.

Interview Questions

• Maths test is very hard, prepare with GMAT style questions   Answer Question