FTI Consulting

Updated Oct 28, 2014
Updated Oct 28, 2014

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FTI Consulting in November 2011.

general interview questions, behavioral questions, technical case question: how would you advise an ice-cream company that is dealing with a new competitor? Energy sector specific question.

Interview Questions
  • What factors would you take into consideration when deciding whether or not to open an ice-cream shop in your hometown   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FTI Consulting in October 2011.

Very nice interview process. Two nights of drinks with the staff. The interview is 6 hours long with a case study, presentation, and 6 interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FTI Consulting in March 2011.

One on one campus interview with managing director. Very nice guy who did most of the talking. Wasn't sure if he was looking for me to take control of the interview. Interview seemed a little casual as we discussed things like travel and cultures and economics. He spent some time describing how selective they were. He asked me what I knew about the position, my background, and why I waited so long to apply.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at FTI Consulting in February 2011.

The interviewer was a senior consultant. The interview was 45 minutes long and had to do a case analysis. We spend about 5 minutes talking about the resume and why i want to work for the company. The rest of time was devoted to the case analysis.

Interview Questions
    • what do you know about FTI consulting and why do you want to work for FTI consulting   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FTI Consulting in September 2009.

First round was one on one with HR. Plus a writing test....
    Everything was easy. Just a standard "tell me about yourself" type of question and why us type... fairly standard.
    the essay portion was to write about anything in about 10 minutes. so I just wrote about a pretty standard SAT/GMAT type essay.

Second round with about four people at the division. Nothing special. No trick question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FTI Consulting in May 2009.

The interview was primarily behavioral. I met with a Managing Director and a Senior Managing Director. Most of the questions were related to my background and my future goals.

Interview Questions
    • Most students work in industry first. Why do you want to go directly into consulting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FTI Consulting in October 2008.

1 on campus interview and 6 behavioral interviews at office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FTI Consulting in February 2014.

I applied through the online portal, I then got called by an HR to schedule an onsite interview,
    The first round was conducted by two managing directors, it was pretty easy going through CV,
    career aspirations, knowledge of e-discovery
    The second round was pretty much an extended version of the first one, nothing
    to worry about.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FTI Consulting in April 2013.

Panel interview with 2 directors. Ran through

Not right role

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at FTI Consulting.

There are two rounds of interviews. At the second there are 4 rounds of 1 on 1 interviews with the managing directors. Very cool people not a high stress environment. However, there is a skills evaluation portion which tests financial/accounting knowledge and computer skills.