FTI Consulting

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Finance Intern Interview

Corporate Finance Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview Details – First had an on campus 30 min with a managing director. It was mostly easy behavioral questions but he did ask me a string of basic technical questions (how would I determine the financial health of a company given their financial statements, what happens to cash if accounts payable goes up, etc.). This was strange because I talked to two boys with my same background about their interviews and they had all behavioral, so I assumed I was asked technicals because I am a girl...

Second round was a super day in nyc. Got flown out, put up in a hotel, steak dinner, and 3 interviews the next day (2 behavioral, 1 technical). Everyone was pretty nice and the interviews weren't so hard.

Interview Question – There was written case on the super day. Had to write a recommendation given some financial metrics about a company and a newspaper article.   Answer Question

Worked for FTI Consulting? Contribute to the Community!