FTI Consulting

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FTI Consulting in October 2013.

The interviewer asked a technical question about SQL in the first round interview, did not expect to answer that and answered it incorrectly. Make sure you prepare some basica SQL knowledge even they said the first round interview questions are all behavioral-based in the pre-night event.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to word with someone who is really difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FTI Consulting in March 2012.

We had dinner with several people including other candidates the night before the interview. Everyone was either a marathon runner or a JMU graduate or both. They talked a mainly about past college football games. During the interview I was led around by one person to different offices. I met with 3 people total. The managers (2) asked more analytical questions about past work and how I would handle certain data situations while the partner (1) asked more personality questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a question on how to deal with outlier observations in a categorical dataset. The interviewer was very stoic when asking questions. My answer was to flag it and follow up with the source to check the integrity of the data. But I think it would've been better to elaborate more.   View Answer