FTI Consulting
www.fticonsulting.com Baltimore, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

FTI Consulting Financial Enterprise Data Analytics Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Enterprise Data Analytics Associate Interview

Financial Enterprise Data Analytics Associate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at FTI Consulting in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview took place on campus where I was interviewed by one of the managers.
I didn't make it to the second round interviews but the first interview consisted of behavioral questions.
The manager was very nice and enthusiastic and seemed like she really cared about my answers and our interview.
I asked her various questions about the firm such as work culture as well as the quality of employees and she did a wonderful job in answering them.
FTI is different from other consulting firms in that they're a litigation consulting firm but I have had a couple of friends who worked for FTI and have told me it was a pretty awesome consulting gig.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FTI Consulting

Worked for FTI Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FTI Consulting Financial Enterprise Data Analytics Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FTI Consulting employees and interview candidates.