FTI Consulting

www.fticonsulting.com
  www.fticonsulting.com

FTI Consulting Financial Enterprise Data Analytics Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Financial Enterprise Data Analytics Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FTI Consulting in September 2009.

The interview took place on campus where I was interviewed by one of the managers.
I didn't make it to the second round interviews but the first interview consisted of behavioral questions.
The manager was very nice and enthusiastic and seemed like she really cared about my answers and our interview.
I asked her various questions about the firm such as work culture as well as the quality of employees and she did a wonderful job in answering them.
FTI is different from other consulting firms in that they're a litigation consulting firm but I have had a couple of friends who worked for FTI and have told me it was a pretty awesome consulting gig.

Interview Questions