FTI Consulting

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Healthcare Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FTI Consulting in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through campus recruiting, and they asked for an interview. At the interview, the interviewer was extremely stiff and awkward. He asked me a bunch of typical questions -- walk me through your resume, what are you involved in, why did you choose your major, what are the biggest issues in healthcare, etc. The interviewer also seemed flustered when I asked a question he didn't seem to know the answer to. Overall, very odd experience.

Interview Question – What are the biggest problems in healthcare?   Answer Question

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Healthcare Consultant

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FTI Consulting in September 2011.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of a initial phone interview and an excel worksheet test. The phone interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and consisted of open ended questions such as "Tell me more about yourself."

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Healthcare Consulting Interview

Healthcare Consulting

The process took a day - interviewed at FTI Consulting in October 2011.

Interview Details – Pre-night with FTI on campus and had interviews early the next morning. Interviewer seemed very laid back and was conversational. Asked basic behavioral questions. Sold me a lot on the job.

Interview Question – Why Heathcare?   Answer Question

Worked for FTI Consulting? Contribute to the Community!