FTI Consulting Healthcare Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Healthcare Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FTI Consulting in January 2014.

I applied through campus recruiting, and they asked for an interview. At the interview, the interviewer was extremely stiff and awkward. He asked me a bunch of typical questions -- walk me through your resume, what are you involved in, why did you choose your major, what are the biggest issues in healthcare, etc. The interviewer also seemed flustered when I asked a question he didn't seem to know the answer to. Overall, very odd experience.

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Healthcare Consultant Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FTI Consulting in September 2011.

Interview consisted of a initial phone interview and an excel worksheet test. The phone interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and consisted of open ended questions such as "Tell me more about yourself."

Healthcare Consulting Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at FTI Consulting in October 2011.

Pre-night with FTI on campus and had interviews early the next morning. Interviewer seemed very laid back and was conversational. Asked basic behavioral questions. Sold me a lot on the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for FTI Consulting? Contribute to the Community!