FTI Consulting

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Healthcare Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FTI Consulting in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through campus recruiting, and they asked for an interview. At the interview, the interviewer was extremely stiff and awkward. He asked me a bunch of typical questions -- walk me through your resume, what are you involved in, why did you choose your major, what are the biggest issues in healthcare, etc. The interviewer also seemed flustered when I asked a question he didn't seem to know the answer to. Overall, very odd experience.

Interview Question – What are the biggest problems in healthcare?   Answer Question

Healthcare Consultant Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FTI Consulting in September 2011.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of a initial phone interview and an excel worksheet test. The phone interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and consisted of open ended questions such as "Tell me more about yourself."

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Healthcare Consulting Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at FTI Consulting in October 2011.

Interview Details – Pre-night with FTI on campus and had interviews early the next morning. Interviewer seemed very laid back and was conversational. Asked basic behavioral questions. Sold me a lot on the job.

Interview Question – Why Heathcare?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at FTI Consulting

Worked for FTI Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FTI Consulting Healthcare Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by FTI Consulting employees and interview candidates.