FTI Consulting Senior Managing Director Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the company and had several interviews. I found the employees of the company to be intelligent and engaged. The physical office spaces I visited were professional, albeit a bit tired. In the end, I did not choose to pursue employment with the firm because they did not have a strong enough footing in my practice area and several of my existing clients were hesitant about my going to the firm. Nevertheless, if FTI were more visible in my practice area, I likely would have tried to make the move.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to relocate to New York if we paid for the move and provided an apartment for the duration of your employment?   1 Answer