FTI Consulting

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Managing Director Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FTI Consulting in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted directly by the company and had several interviews. I found the employees of the company to be intelligent and engaged. The physical office spaces I visited were professional, albeit a bit tired. In the end, I did not choose to pursue employment with the firm because they did not have a strong enough footing in my practice area and several of my existing clients were hesitant about my going to the firm. Nevertheless, if FTI were more visible in my practice area, I likely would have tried to make the move.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to relocate to New York if we paid for the move and provided an apartment for the duration of your employment?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FTI Consulting

Worked for FTI Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FTI Consulting Senior Managing Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FTI Consulting employees and interview candidates.