FUJIFILM

Very Easy Interview

QC Supervisor Interview

QC Supervisor
Greenville, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at FUJIFILM in March 2010.

Interview Details – Only took one interview for a job offer to come. It was a very clean process. I really can't think of an easier job offer. It was fast and clean. It only took a few hours after the interview for an offer to come, and I accepted. I was very graitful that the process was so easy, as that is not always the case when going through the interview process.

Interview Question – What do you do as a QC Supervisor?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy and straightforward. I applied for the job, and then was called in for an interview. When I went home, it was just a few hours before a job offer came, and I accepted.

Field Service Representative II Interview

Field Service Representative II
Edison, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FUJIFILM in October 2009.

Interview Details – My Interview was after I worked a number of years as a 3rd Party rep It was brief and concise but a very casual and comfortable setting.

Interview Question – we already had a working relationship and I knew what I was getting into and they knew me and my work ethic. they paid me more than I was expecting and I am pretty sure I was paid at a higher due to my experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – that was the easiest part they threw out a number and I pretty much jumped.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Valhalla, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at FUJIFILM in May 2009.

Interview Details – Very arduous interview process. Started with two consultant interviews. Multiple interview with upper manager and HR. Poor contacts after interviews. Job was offered many months after initial contact. Then, offer was rescinded (!) and re-offered soon after.

Interview Question – I don't remember any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated offer through the head hunter that contacted me initially. Was back and forth a few times, but relatively easy.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Düsseldorf (Germany)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FUJIFILM in January 2009.

Interview Details – 3 interviews with a group of 5-10 Japanese managers within two months. A very competitive offer 2-3 weeks later. Attractive terms for managers and specialists if they skills and experince meet the company's requirements, open to negotiate individula arrangements for the people they really need. Hiring managers ask about weaknesses during interviews and look for examples of how a person faced obstacles in the past.

Interview Question – no difficult or unexpected questions, mainly talking about your experience and achievements   Answer Question

Worked for FUJIFILM? Contribute to the Community!