FUJIFILM Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FUJIFILM (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

The interview process involved three parts. First, two conversations with mid to higher-level employees and then, one with a direct hiring supervisor that involved a scenario-based evaluation of a typical software logic problem. Before the in-person interview, a preliminary screening was used. The preliminary questions were mixed: some code-based and some scenario-based.

Interview Questions

• What is it about the position that attracted you to apply?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FUJIFILM (Greenwood, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

Fujifilm does its recruiting for this site through another agency known as MAU. After a brief phone screening with an MAU employee where they briefly discussed the position and we went over my resume, I received a request for a phone interview. The phone interview involved the direct supervisor for the position and two other engineers from different departments who would play a supporting role to whoever ended up in the position. General questions were asked trying to understand what I enjoyed and was good at as an engineer and giving me a chance to ask questions to see if I would fit at Fujifilm. I was then brought onsite for an in-person interview. The interview was in panel format, and specific questions were asked about how I had behaved in certain situations in the past. Lunch was also provided.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to work under pressure.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FUJIFILM (Rochester, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online. They emailed me and arranged the in place interview. Then they were group of employer from different teams. They all asking different questions to find the best for their own team.

Interview Questions

• About my past projects and either I worked with C# and some data structure questions.   Answer Question

QC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FUJIFILM (Greenville, SC) in March 2010.

Interview

Only took one interview for a job offer to come. It was a very clean process. I really can't think of an easier job offer. It was fast and clean. It only took a few hours after the interview for an offer to come, and I accepted. I was very graitful that the process was so easy, as that is not always the case when going through the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you do as a QC Supervisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy and straightforward. I applied for the job, and then was called in for an interview. When I went home, it was just a few hours before a job offer came, and I accepted.

Field Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at FUJIFILM (Edison, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

My Interview was after I worked a number of years as a 3rd Party rep It was brief and concise but a very casual and comfortable setting.

Interview Questions

• we already had a working relationship and I knew what I was getting into and they knew me and my work ethic. they paid me more than I was expecting and I am pretty sure I was paid at a higher due to my experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

that was the easiest part they threw out a number and I pretty much jumped.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at FUJIFILM (Valhalla, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

Very arduous interview process. Started with two consultant interviews. Multiple interview with upper manager and HR. Poor contacts after interviews. Job was offered many months after initial contact. Then, offer was rescinded (!) and re-offered soon after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated offer through the head hunter that contacted me initially. Was back and forth a few times, but relatively easy.

Marketing Communication Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at FUJIFILM (Pune (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

it takes 4- 5 month to get the offer letter. there will be 3 rounds, 1 HR round and 2 technical rounds, both the technical rounds are taken by higher management in a panel interview. HR department is very cooperative and gives you details about all HR policies. Don't expect a very high bargain in salary negotiations but company's incentive and bonus schemes will not disappoint you later.

Marketing-Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FUJIFILM (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in January 2009.

Interview

Drei Gespräche mit einer Gruppe von 5-10 japanischen Managern im Verlauf von zwei Monaten. 2-3 Wochen später ein äußerst attraktives Jobangebot. Interessante Konditionen für Führungskräfte und Spezialisten, sofern ihre Qualifikation den Bedürfnissen des Unternehmens entspricht. Unternehmen offen für Verhandlungen über individuelle Konditionen, wenn sie einen bestimmten Mitarbeiter wirklich brauchen. Personalmanager fragen im Gespräch nach Schwächen und Beispielen, in denen ein Bewerber in der Vergangenheit Herausforderungen gemeistert hat.

3 interviews with a group of 5-10 Japanese managers within two months. A very competitive offer 2-3 weeks later. Attractive terms for managers and specialists if they skills and experince meet the company's requirements, open to negotiate individula arrangements for the people they really need. Hiring managers ask about weaknesses during interviews and look for examples of how a person faced obstacles in the past.

Interview Questions

• Keine komplizierten oder überraschenden Fragen, es geht in erster Linie um Erfahrungen und Erfolge.   no difficult or unexpected questions, mainly talking about your experience and achievements   Answer Question