FUJIFILM Interview Questions

2.6

QC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at FUJIFILM in March 2010.

Only took one interview for a job offer to come. It was a very clean process. I really can't think of an easier job offer. It was fast and clean. It only took a few hours after the interview for an offer to come, and I accepted. I was very graitful that the process was so easy, as that is not always the case when going through the interview process.

Interview Questions
    Easy and straightforward. I applied for the job, and then was called in for an interview. When I went home, it was just a few hours before a job offer came, and I accepted.

Field Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FUJIFILM in October 2009.

My Interview was after I worked a number of years as a 3rd Party rep It was brief and concise but a very casual and comfortable setting.

Interview Questions
    • we already had a working relationship and I knew what I was getting into and they knew me and my work ethic. they paid me more than I was expecting and I am pretty sure I was paid at a higher due to my experience.   Answer Question
    that was the easiest part they threw out a number and I pretty much jumped.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Valhalla, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valhalla, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at FUJIFILM in May 2009.

Very arduous interview process. Started with two consultant interviews. Multiple interview with upper manager and HR. Poor contacts after interviews. Job was offered many months after initial contact. Then, offer was rescinded (!) and re-offered soon after.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated offer through the head hunter that contacted me initially. Was back and forth a few times, but relatively easy.

Marketing Communication Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at FUJIFILM in March 2013.

it takes 4- 5 month to get the offer letter. there will be 3 rounds, 1 HR round and 2 technical rounds, both the technical rounds are taken by higher management in a panel interview. HR department is very cooperative and gives you details about all HR policies. Don't expect a very high bargain in salary negotiations but company's incentive and bonus schemes will not disappoint you later.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Düsseldorf (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at FUJIFILM in January 2009.

3 interviews with a group of 5-10 Japanese managers within two months. A very competitive offer 2-3 weeks later. Attractive terms for managers and specialists if they skills and experince meet the company's requirements, open to negotiate individula arrangements for the people they really need. Hiring managers ask about weaknesses during interviews and look for examples of how a person faced obstacles in the past.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult or unexpected questions, mainly talking about your experience and achievements   Answer Question

Worked for FUJIFILM? Contribute to the Community!