FUJIFILM Medical Systems Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

3.3

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems.

3 step process that included a phone and multiple face to face interviews. Standard format with questions regarding experience etc. Definitely looking for a personality type as this is a relationship based position from the sales side.

Interview Questions
    • ordinary interview questions asked regarding experience etc.   Answer Question

Fujifilm Medical Systems Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems in June 2014.

Initial phone screening with the technical manager was a review of resume items (projects I completed).

The main part of the process consisted of a series of technical interviews (4 different people) and some questions about management styles and professionalism. Be prepared to answer questions on the full stack of technologies for the position. There was no actual coding required.

After an offer is presented you will receive a packet in the mail with multiple steps to perform (background check, drug test etc.). This will take quite some time and requires that you access company systems multiple times to complete the pre-hire workflow.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the C# questions were very obscure. There was a question about the new operator on a class method for example.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was through the recruiter. I negotiated the start date.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Got a call right away. good recruiters looking online. Set up a phone screen, for the following week, confirmed again. Spoke briefly with the admin and then to a recruiter who was knowledgeable, pleasant and direct.

Interview Questions
    • Asked my salary right off the bat, which was unexpected, but I understood as I was making too much   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems.

A mess

None

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems in March 2008.

The simple phone interview about my background came first. Then I was invited to the personal interview to the office. I have been interviewed by 2 persons. The questions were about professional skills. Some questions were pretty difficult but no test tasks were suggested. People were friendly. Finally the manager gave me a short presentation about department and asked about my preferences. It seems like multiple positions were open and he needed the clue where I can be more useful.
    I had got the job offer about 3 days later. Passed the screen (drug) test and began to work.

Interview Questions
    • How your contribution could be most useful for company?   View Answer
    My recruiter did all job. I had got the good relocation package.

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems in March 2012.

Very informal, the emphasis was not on any particular sales process or techniques. They seem to look for compatibility in personality along with talking to your former managers. It was very easy to interview with them, almost too easy. If you have a good background and don't make a fool of yourself, you will be fine

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems in February 2008.

First there was a technical phone interview then another phone technical and personality type of interview. The last interview was face to face strictly technical. I was interviwed by 5 people including manager and manager of manager. Everyone asked questions he/she wanted to. 95% technical questions. Everyone not just Fuji asks "virtual destructor" ;).

CSE Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems in January 2008.

was ok, nothing out of the ordinary

was OK, nothing special