FUJIFILM Medical Systems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

3.2

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems.

Interview

It was pretty standard, but what threw me off was that HR wanted to do a fact gathering interview, we set up a time, never got called. Called HR 5 minutes into the allocated time, never got a call back or acknowledgement. Normally I don't post things like this but the fact that THEY set up an interview, didn't show, didn't cancel, is very unprofessional. Now I am assuming my name is mud for whatever reason. HR, if you take the time to set up an interview, at least call the person and explain why you are not going forward with the process. So tired of the "we'll call you, maybe" mentality.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems in August 2015.

Interview

Very serious, no curve balls, basic questions, relocation opinion, previous experience, ask about last job and last boss, weaknes and skills bringing to the company, date when I can start the job

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems.

Interview

3 step process that included a phone and multiple face to face interviews. Standard format with questions regarding experience etc. Definitely looking for a personality type as this is a relationship based position from the sales side.

Interview Questions

• ordinary interview questions asked regarding experience etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems in June 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screening with the technical manager was a review of resume items (projects I completed). The main part of the process consisted of a series of technical interviews (4 different people) and some questions about management styles and professionalism. Be prepared to answer questions on the full stack of technologies for the position. There was no actual coding required. After an offer is presented you will receive a packet in the mail with multiple steps to perform (background check, drug test etc.). This will take quite some time and requires that you access company systems multiple times to complete the pre-hire workflow.

Interview Questions

• Some of the C# questions were very obscure. There was a question about the new operator on a class method for example.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was through the recruiter. I negotiated the start date.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Interview

Got a call right away. good recruiters looking online. Set up a phone screen, for the following week, confirmed again. Spoke briefly with the admin and then to a recruiter who was knowledgeable, pleasant and direct.

Interview Questions

• Asked my salary right off the bat, which was unexpected, but I understood as I was making too much   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Seattle, WA).

Interview

A mess

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

Met with a panel of 3 people over the course of 2 interviews and a 3rd phone interview. Then I had one on one interviews with each person. I was then given online tests and sent for a drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years within their company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2011.

Interview

Multiple (approx 3 -lowest to highest level) Engineers ask Plex questions, pass that and interview face to face with Boss. If hired - drug test, military background check prior to start. Las Vegas, Nevada

Interview Questions

• Networking terminology as well as situational handling.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't

Product Line Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Stamford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by 4 team members: 1. Director of Product Development & Marketing, 2. VP of Engineering, 3. Executive Director of Engineering. 4. Project Manager Phone interview with the hiring manager. Coordinated a preliminary "in-person" meeting with the hiring manager. Scheduled a day to interview with the remaining 3 interviewers. Spent about 30 minutes to an hour with each interviewer. Waited about a week for an offer. Declined the 1st two offers and accepted the 3rd. After declining offers, the time period was extended about a week to a week & a half.

Interview Questions

• How have you stayed abreast of the market in regards to monitoring the competition & market trends?   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems (Stamford, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

You are interviewed by the local manager and then if he/she approves you will be sent to corporate headquarters to interview with the Director of the department. The questions were not too difficult. They do like people who do not have to be managed every day.