FUJIFILM Medical Systems

www.fujimed.com

FUJIFILM Medical Systems Senior Software Developer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at FUJIFILM Medical Systems in March 2008.

Interview Details – The simple phone interview about my background came first. Then I was invited to the personal interview to the office. I have been interviewed by 2 persons. The questions were about professional skills. Some questions were pretty difficult but no test tasks were suggested. People were friendly. Finally the manager gave me a short presentation about department and asked about my preferences. It seems like multiple positions were open and he needed the clue where I can be more useful.
I had got the job offer about 3 days later. Passed the screen (drug) test and began to work.

Interview Question – How your contribution could be most useful for company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My recruiter did all job. I had got the good relocation package.

Worked for FUJIFILM Medical Systems? Contribute to the Community!