FUJIFILM North America

Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at FUJIFILM North America

Outside Paralegal Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at FUJIFILM North America in June 2010.

Quick and efficiently done The interview took several hours. I came into the office and was interviewed by 5 attorneys and got the job offer the next day. Hiring process was very smooth and all round favorable experience. I started the job right away.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FUJIFILM North America in April 2008.

I was contacted by a human resources employee that scheduled an interview with me for the hiring manager. During the interview the hiring manager discussed the views and direction of the company. It was good information and got me interested. During our interview we also breifly discussed my technical experience until the interview ended. I believe that the interview as a whole was just a personality test and not much of technical one. My advice is be confident at the interview if your not then it means you aren't meant for the job to the employer.

Interview Questions
    • What experiences do you have with developing applications?   Answer Question
    No negotiations occured.