FUJIFILM North America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Rensselaer, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FUJIFILM North America in April 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a human resources employee that scheduled an interview with me for the hiring manager. During the interview the hiring manager discussed the views and direction of the company. It was good information and got me interested. During our interview we also breifly discussed my technical experience until the interview ended. I believe that the interview as a whole was just a personality test and not much of technical one. My advice is be confident at the interview if your not then it means you aren't meant for the job to the employer.

Interview Question – What experiences do you have with developing applications?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations occured.

Worked for FUJIFILM North America? Contribute to the Community!