FUNimation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at FUNimation

Subtitler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Flower Mound, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

I applied online - interviewed at FUNimation.

One phone call received. Called in for interview with the Manager where she discussed the position and you told her why you were interested in working for FUNimation. Great environment to walk through; I was immediately taken through and introduced to other employees during the interview.

Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at FUNimation.

Overall about two months and 4 interviews

Interview Questions
    two emails back and forth.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Flower Mound, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FUNimation in August 2010.

Initially I was contact for a phone interview. The employer was friendly and knowledgeable. Upon completion of my phone interview, I was invited back for an in-person interview and an assessment test. The building was really exciting to see, decorated with posters from shows that they license. The work stations are setup in cubicles - but the spaces itself is open and the departments are disconnected. Each cubicle was elaborately decorated with toys, posters and other collectible items. Being given a tour of the building is a really nice touch. After I spoke with the employer for a while, I performed my assessment. While still nervous, I feel like the environment makes it a lot easier to work in. Everyone at the company was friendly and unique. People are allowed to be themselves.

Interview Questions

Worked for FUNimation? Contribute to the Community!