FXCM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Market Research Analyst Interview

Market Research Analyst
Dallas, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FXCM in March 2012.

Interview Details – First FXCM called me for the initial phone screen in which they asked me about my resume. They told me some administrative things such as the salary and the hours/week that the position entailed. Afterwards, they set up an on-site interview with me for the following week. This interview was actually rather tough. First, I spoke with an HR representative who asked about my resume, how I heard about the position, and why I thought I was suitable for this position; she also gave me something to read in 10 minutes and I was to be asked about it by someone else. Then I spoke with the person whose team I would actually be working for. He asked me about the article what I thought it meant, what has happened recently in the markets, what is going on in Europe, what affects interest rates, about different types of analyses, spoke to me in a foreign language in which I responded, and basically tested to see if I knew how different markets affected others around the world. Sometimes he asked me about specific examples, but I did not know those in particular. Overall, it was a pretty challenging, yet positive, interview process in which I had to think about my answers quite a bit.

Interview Question – Tell me about europe.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FXCM

Worked for FXCM? Contribute to the Community!

FXCM – Why Work for Us?

FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers world-wide. At the heart of FXCM's client offering is No Dealing Desk… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FXCM Market Research Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FXCM employees and interview candidates.